UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Tragedy

Band: Alice Nine&Kagrra,
Pairing: Tora&Akiya
Rating: 14+
Genre: angst, AU
Warnings: death
Note: "I see light. Beatiful snow white light. And I see you reaching your hand towards me."



I can't remember, what happened before the catastrophe. I remember only details. Screams, panic, pilot telling us to stay calm. I can't really remember, what exactly happened. Why plane fell down? Maybe you will answer this question? You were calmer than me, so you should know.

The only thing I know right now is that I lay on the ground. I don't know, where I am, but it's dark here, and my whole body hurts. I open my eyes, but I don't have strength. It's not as dark as I thought it would be. Finally, I see you. You're laying maybe two meters away from me. I don't know if you're alive or unconcious, I only know that I have to get to you. When I'm finally next to you, even though it was painful and exhausting, I grab your hand. You moved, that's a good sign. It means, you're alive. You slowly open your eyes and look at me with a dead sight. We're laying for a while and perhaps we only imagine what we look like, because I doubt, we really look like that. I know, that you are severly injured, battered and cut, but I don't see it. You're not seing my wounds too. Strenght finally lefts me, so I lay my head on the ground and close my eyes. After a while I feel grip of your hand loosening. I hear your breath slowing down then finally stopping. And I feel exhaustion and pain. I finally give up. I feel calmness, then darknes surrounds me. And suddenly I see light. Beatiful snow white light. And I see you reaching your hand towards me.

"Come." you say with very calm and warm voice, smiling lightly.

I reach out my hand and grab yours. Then it finally gets to me – we died. And you waited for me. And now we're together. Forever.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment