UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 20 July 2022

Advertisement

Band: Kagrra, Alice Nine, THE KIDDIE, D=OUT, vistlip, MoNoLith, D, Lack-Co., Sadie, Nightmare, D'espairsRay, Anli Pollicino, ViViD, Kra, Lustknot., Dir en grey, 168 -one sixty eight-, Migimimi sleep tight, THE MICRO HEAD 4N'S

Pairing: Isshi&Nao, Izumi&Shin, Tora&Akiya, Saga&Shou, Nao&Hiroto, Yusa&Yuusei, Sorao&Yuudai, Minase&Jun, Reika&Hikaru, Kouki&Ibuki, Tomo&Tohya, Umi&Yuh, Rui&Shuhei, Takafumi&Hayato, Ryu&Keita, Asagi&Ruiza, Hiroki&Hide-zou, Tsunehito&San, Tsurugi&Kei, Mao&Mizuki, Hitsugi&Yomi, Ruka&Sakito, Karyu&Zero, Tsukasa&Hizumi, Masatoshi&Yo-ichi, Kiyozumi&Takuma, Shin&Shindy, Ivu&Ko-ki, Ryoga&Reno, Yasuno&Yuhra, Keiyu&Mai, Satoshi&Takuya, Yuki&Sino, Die&Toshiya, Kyo&Shinya, Aoi&Ryohei, Kazuya&Ricky

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy, parody

Warnings: -

Note: How does adawinry see each pairing? Take the trip to the bathroom as an example.


 "Save water, bathe with your girlfriend!"

* * *

Nao: Shino?

Isshi: Don't even think about it.

Nao: But Shino... *puppy eyes*

Isshi: Lavender or rose oil?

* * *

Izumi: Hashi, I bought you a yogurt.

Shin: Should I fill the bathtub with water?

* * *

Tora: Aki, I bought you vanilla scented bubble bath!

Akiya: What are you doing? Does it have anything to do with that commercial?

Tora: No, absolutely not.

Akiya: Let's go to the bathroom, you silly.

* * *

Saga: Kazuma, sunshine. I was shopping and I bought you all the soy milk flavors.

Shou: The bathtub is mine, Sakamoto.

* * *

Hiroto: What's in it for me?

Nao: Whatever you want.

Hiroto: "Dragon Ball" marathon and you're explaining Shou, why we skipped the band practice.

Nao: I could offer a dinner...

* * *

Yuusei: Ryohei, come on!

Yusa: Don't jump or you'll...

Yuusei: *slips on the the tiles*

Yusa: ...trip and fall.

* * *

Sorao: Yuudai, come on.

Yuudai: No.

Sorao: I'll give you a cookie.

Yuudai: *facepalm* Who am I living with?

* * *

Jun: Are we going?

Minase: Yes!

* * *

Reika: Come with me.

Hikaru: Okay, but don't put your selfie on Twitter after that.

Reika: Hikaru!

Hikaru: I go, I go.

* * *

Ibuki: Why are you carrying me?

Kouki: It's more romantic that way.

Ibuki: Honey, I don't need romance. I need sex. Now.

* * *

Tomo: Matsu?

Tohya: But you're providing me instant noodles for a year.

Tomo: Are you crazy?!

* * *

Umi: Umm, Yuu?

Yuh: Yes?

Umi: Uhh...

Yuh: Fill the bathtub.

* * *

Rui: *trips on a doorway*

Shuhei: *trips on Rui*

Rui: I guess that's it.

* * *

Takafumi: Hayato, can we take a bath together?

Hayato: I was about to ask you the same!

* * *

Ryu: Keita, follow me to the bathroom.

Keita: But I am seme.

Ryu: In your dreams, love. Come here.

* * *

Ruiza: Takahiro?

Asagi: Yoshiyuki?

Ruiza: So no?

Asagi: My uke is smart.

* * *

Hide-zou: *slips on the tiles and falls down*

Hiroki: Should I call an ambulance?

* * *

San: What do you think, Tsune? If my hair is blue and yours is red, will the water turn purple?

Tsunehito: Yes. Well treat it as our child and name Murasaki-chan.

* * *

Kei: Kenyo, for what do you need that phone?

Tsurugi: I need to post something on Twitter, right?

Kei: And maybe add a yellow rubber ducky?

Tsurugi: Good idea!

* * *

Mizuki: Masao, maybe we should turn the light off and light some candles?

Mao: In your dreams.

* * *

Yomi: Did something happen, Ikari?

Hitsugi: I wonder how long do I need to be underwater to get my piercing rusty.

Yomi: Better go buy that bubble bath, before they close the shop.

* * *

Sakito: *grabs Ruka's hand*

Ruka: *follows Sakito with poker face*

* * *

Karyu: Michio?

Zero: Yoshi, sunshine. No one's gonna fit in that bathtub with you. Do I have to sit on your lap?

* * *

Hizumi: *pulls Tsukasa's sleeve*

Tsukasa: I was thinking about that.

* * *

Yo-ichi: Masa-chan, Masa-chan!

Masatoshi: Only if you won't get into the washing machine.

* * *

Kiyozumi: Takuma, honey...

Takuma: There's practice tomorrow.

Kiyozumi: So tomorrow.

Takuma: There's practice the day after tomorrow. And there'll be practices as long as you won't change your mind.

* * *

Shindy: Akihide, where are you?

Shin: *waves his hand from under the pile of towels*

Shindy: *pretends to write a note* Day tweenty ninth. Akihide drowned in the towels for the third time.

* * *

Ko-ki: Maybe I'm a sexoholic, but a bathtub is a private space and...

Ivu: *lifts Ko-ki and carries him to the bathroom*

Ko-ki: Who did I try to argue with?

* * *

Reno: Tensei, are we going?

Ryoga: No.

Reno: Do you still think I know the word "no"?

* * *

Yuhra: Come take a bath.

Yasuno: No way! My hair will get curly!

* * *

Keiyu: Are you coming or not?

Mai: I don't really have a choice...

* * *

Satoshi: Takuya, water is getting cold.

Takuya: Wait a minute, I cannot take a picture.

Satoshi: Kami-sama...

* * *

Yuki: Sino?

Sino: No.

Yuki: Did someone ask you?

* * *

Toshiya: *grabs Die's arm and pulls him into the bathroom*

Die: I need to sell the TV.

* * *

Kyo: Shinya?

Shinya: I washed Miyu today.

Kyo: Nevermind then.

* * *

Ryohei: *looks at Aoi*

Aoi: I'm not your girlfriend.

Ryohei: But you're mine.

Aoi: No, honey. You're mine. Now let's go to the bathroom.

* * *

Kazuya: Poochie poochie, get in the bathtub.

Ricky: I can't. I'm waiting for the UFO.

* * *

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment