UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 10 May 2023

Spring Alley

Band: The Guzmania&Acme (ex.DIV)

Pairing: Chobi&Chisa

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Just a fluff about walking in the park.


Sometimes, when I'm walking through the city, I see couples. They're holding hands and sending kisses or sweet smiles to each other. I wonder, why they're not sick of it.


All I do is sigh. Still with my hands in pockets I'm walking through Tokyo's streets, having our home as destination.


And you're walking next to me, thinking about something as always. What are you thinking about? I don't know.


"Hiroki" you say suddenly, so I look at you. "Grab."


"Grab?" I'm a little confused. "But what?"


I think that you are a little embarrassed. As if you thought that your request is impossible and you fought with yourself in your head, because you don't want to force me to do the thing I can't do.


You're playing with your fingers and looking at me expectantly.


"I just thought that... Oh, nevermind" you sigh heavily and dive in your mind once again.


And I'm still confused what were you talking about.


We're still walking. We're in the park now. Cherry blossoms are flying on the wind and clinging to the passerby's hair. As if they wanted to catch them. Keep them in this park with them. Forever.


Suddenly I realize what were you talking about. And I realize that I am like that cherry blossom, who wants to keep someone with me forever.


You tremble a little because of shock, when my warm hand grabs yours. You clench your cold fingers on it. You look at me, smile lovely and laugh shortly. Probably because you know, what I think about these teeth-rotting couples, who we meet on the streets. But you know what? From the inside this situation is much differrent.


You start running, I don't know, where. But it's not important, because I would go with you wherever you want. Even to the world's end.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment