UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 17 May 2023

Behind a window

Band: The Guzmania&Acme (ex.DIV)

Pairing: Chobi&Chisa

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Chisa has been looking for someone, who can see him as him, not as a famous vocalist.

And he found Chobi.


In the past when I was sad or just had a bad day, I used to go to the kitchen, make myself some tea, then go back to my room to sit on a stove. I covered myself with blanket and looked through the window with a cup of tea in my hands.


I noticed back then that most of the couples, who  held their hands while walking were smiling. Just like the sole presence of the loved one made them happy.


Sometimes I turned around to look at the bed where sometimes one of my girlfriends slept at the moment. Some of them I loved and some I didn't love. Most of the time however the bed was empty and cold. Sometimes I would get up from the stove and hugged my loved one. Though most of time they didn't give me any reaction. At some point I understood that only bedsheets would cuddle with me, so I stopped to do this even if I really felt something towards that woman. Only the bedsheets are warm. Those women were freezing cold. Without emotions. They only saw Chisa, not Sachi. They didn't need Sachi.


And I'm sitting on the stove again, looking at the gloomy world behing a window. It's raining and I don't feel inspired at all. I'm tapping my fingers on my cup to the melody of "Rainy, rainy smiles". But I am not smiling.


"Out of ideas?" I hear coming from behind me then I feel you hugging me. "They'll come to you at some point."


I smile and close my eyes. You're warmer than bedsheets and the tea that went cold already. And you need me, not a rockstar. Sachi Kurihara, not Chisa the vocalist.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment