UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 4 October 2023

Order

Band: Alice Nine

Pairing: Tora&Shou

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: -

Note: For Tora order has been on the first place since forever, until...



In my life order has been on the first place since forever. Both in my house and in my heart. My friends often tell me that I'm a neat freak, because I was easly annoyed even by smallest dirt or when someone didn't put a cup on cup coaster and on my table appeared a beautiful circle.


I also had a strict scheme with my relationships. Women, with whom I was falling in love, everytime looked almost the same. Short height, long hair, average breasts, because I wanted to look at something, but I didn't want to be suffocated by it. They had also similar personality - quiet, calm and reticent, with good sense of humour and hard-working. Even if every of these relationship ended sooner or later, I knew that I don't want any other type of woman. Just nope. I had strict scheme and nobody and nothing can change...


"Masashi!" I hear your voice from the bathroom.


You enter the living room with wet hair and dressing-gown, caressly thrown over your probably naked body.


I have to look closely.


"Have you seen my conditioner?"


"Which one?" I ask, looking at you over the book. "The rinsing one, the one you put on the wet hair, dry hair, revitalazing one, regenerating one or some other one?"


You're looking at me, confused. You probably didn't expect that I can remember it.


"Regenerating one" you reply.


"It's behind the washing machine, but there is a spider" I explain.


"Big guy and he is scared of a little spider" you turn aroud and go to the bathroom again.


"A man in his thirties and he has nine conditioners!" I bite back.


You wave your hand to confirm that you heard me, but you seriously don't care about it.


And it's the reason why the order in my heart is completely broken. But I wouldn't change this chaos named Kazumasa for anyone else.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment