UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 11 October 2023

Thanks

Band: Kagrra,&Kra

Pairing: Izumi&Mai

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Mai is glad for what Izumi has done for him.


When I retired I felt like a third wheel. But you cared about me untill I felt better. You left making music for me, even though you wanted to do something more after Kagrra,'s disbandment. But you choose me and now you only do the engineering work.


That's why right now I'm lying next to you on a couch, leaning on your arm and staring at the TV. Another usual day behind us.


"Aren't you cold?" you ask and not waiting for an answer, you cover me with a blue blanket with flower print.


Thank you.


That you were.


You are.


And you will be.


For me.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment