UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 22 November 2023

Mad

Band: D=OUT&vistlip

Pairing: Kouki&Tomo

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Tomo felt like a madman on Kouki's side.


"Welcome to our madness" you say, when someone doesn't understand us any more.


You never stopped yourself to hug, touch or hit someone. If you like it, if you're happy or angry, you just show it.


You've been always crazy in a good way and inapropriate, but it never bothered me. At some point I even started to like it. Then I fell in love with your craziness, and you.


I am crazy myself. Right, Kouki?


Our relationship is full of friendly pushing around, spinning around in your arms, then getting into the bed together. But life is good. I can't imagine a different life.


"Your love is as crazy as both of you" said Tohya once.


And he was right.


But you know what's craziest? When I wake up before you and look at your sleeping face for a long time. I feel like a madman. A madman crazy in love with you.


"Something happened, Satoshi?" you ask me, woken up. "Hey, Satoshi Tomo Miyata, come back to Earth, get off the Moon."


"No, nothing happened" I say. "It's still early, so we can sleep for a while longer."


I hug you and close my eyes. You say something about Umi killing me if I'll be late to the rehearsal, but whatever. A risk is the part of the fun, right?

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment