UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 8 November 2023

Tremble

Band: Moran&The Guzmania

Pairing: Ivy&Chobi

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Chobi is waiting for Ivy to come home.


I was sitting on the terrace with a cup of coffee in my hands and Nameko on my lap. I was observing. What? I can say "everything". Clouds on the sky, birds flying from tree to tree, playing children, a woman with a dog...


A dog. Square on the paws, not a dog. I don't know, what people see in pomeranians, seriously. What does Shougo see in them...


I scratched Nameko behind the ear, as I wanted to show my rebellion against dogs. Okay, there are breeds of dogs which are cute and funny. Dashhunds and pugs for example.


"Especially pugs" you would add, if I told you that.


I took a sip of coffee. Behind the wicket some girl was riding on her bicycle. Pele and Mencha were running around the lawn, playing like kittens. Nameko streched lazily, yawning. I closed my eyes. I stopped observing, I started listening. I often do this. I wanted to know, what my sister feels, when she is sitting on the terrace like me in this moment.


I heard birds' singing, car horn, rattling wheels from probably a small bicycle on the sidewalk, wind noise, which was getting stronger and stronger...


I trembled. It was cold suddenly. I wanted to open my eyes, but I heard wicket's creak and probably your steps. You said that you're okay, as you probably tripped. You're as clumsy as me. It's miracle that we are still alive.


"Hiroki?" I felt that you put your hoodie on my arms, which scared Nameko, who jumped from my lap. "You'll catch a cold, silly boy."


I opened my eyes. You were looking at me from under the hat, which covered your eyes.


"Welcome home" I wrapped myself up with your hoodie.


I stood up, climbed on tiptoes and kissed you.


I trembled again, but this time your fingers under my shirt were the reason. A moment later you were carrying me to the bedroom. Like I were some princess or something...


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment