UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Nothing else

Band: Moran

Pairing: Soan&Hitomi

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Soan tries to work, but he starts to overthinking.



In their lives, everyone hears a lot of opposite opinion about themselves. I'm not different.


There are people, who think that I'am a man with a golden heart, who worries about fans, who is funny and caring, who protects everyone at all costs and wouldn't hurt a fly.


There are also people, who want to send me to Hell for breathing. They call me a demon, who destroyed our band and say that I'm an egoist, who makes money using his dead friend.


Who's truly right? I think that both opinions meet somewhere in the middle, and this is how the real me is created, who can treat anyone as a treasure or a rag for the floor. Because, I know it's shocking, but I'm a human too. I also feel, think, eat, cry and have sex. I'm not some supernatural being. I just live and make mistakes. Like everyone.


But, to be honest, I don't care about strangers' opinions. So I close my laptop, strech a little and look at the ceiling, smiling a little.


For what I need other people, when I have you? I know, I know, it's sounds so bland and generic, as if it was some story written by the first group of fans. I love fans, seriously. But for gods' sake, they shouldn't think that they know everything about our minds...


I close my eyes and I see your smile under my eyelids. How you take Maa-kun out for a walk and I'm looking at you through the window, drinking morning coffee and adjusting glasses on the nose, then I go to the work. How you are in the kitchen, cooking some delicious meal for a dinner. How you look at me confused, when I'm cleaning a house for a third time in three days, because you think that we can eat from a floor already. Bullshit, I have to clean it once more. How you watch me, fixing the dishwasher, which ends up striking me with electricity and I give up, and you find it funny for a long, long time. And finally, how you fall asleep next to me. You're observing me before that. I'm aware of this, but I don't want to destroy your fun. I prefer, when you think that my eyelids are closed and I'm not watching, what would you do.


I open my eyes, hearing footsteps behind me. The steps are graceful, slow, unhurried. I lean back in my chair and look into those sad eyes of yours in which the devil is hiding.


"Hi, Fumi" you say and kiss me just after that and I think that I can't lose such a chance.


And when you're falling asleep next to me, after I sent you to sinful heaven, I think that I seriously do need nothing else to be happy.


Or maybe just a bowl of strawberries, colorful drink and pack of cigarettes.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment