UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Even in tragedy's time...

Story
Rating: 14+
Genre: criminal
Warnings: violence
Note: He doesn't know, why she did it. But he knows that he is in love not with her.



Hate in her eyes. Misunderstanding. Cellphone crushed with a shoe's heel. And pain. Horrible pain. Blood on fingertips. Slowly recding footsteps. Passerby's scream. And voice. Voice I know wery well and I love.

"Don't die."

Perfumes. The same ones which wake him up, when he goes out of studio. And now putting him to sleep, when darkness surrounds him.

Glow-tube's bright light. White celling. Oxygen mask on his face. Light brown hair scattered on the pillow. Fingers holding his hand tighly. Hand taking off the mask. Dark brown hair scattered on the quilt. Closed eyes and dreams. Dreams full of fear. Delicate, long fingers stroking dark brown hair. Opened eyes. And sleepy smile.

"You woke up."

"Yes. Where am I?"

"In hospital. Somebody attacked you."

"No. Somebody tried to kill me."

Fear in eyes. Misunderstanding. Lack of knowledge.

"Why?"

"I wish I could know."

"Doctors say you'll be fine. Everything will be alright."

"I know."

"How?"

"You're here with me."

Smile. And kiss. Because there's love even in tragedy's time.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment