UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 10 March 2021

I'll take you there

Story
Rating: 13+
Genre: angst
Warnings: -
Note: When the flame of love died...



I'll take you... there,
Where tomorrow's sweet taste...

"Go to sleep, tomorrow's gonna come."
"Will tomorrow be sweeter than today?"
"Much sweeter, honey..."

I'll take you... there,
Where the sun is rising for us...

"I don't wanna get up yet..."
"But we have to go."
"Sun is rising just now..."
"It's rising for us, to light our way..."

I'll take you... there,
Where time flows slowly...

"Those moments I spend with you could last forever..."
"Time is cruel though and it passes fast."
"It could slow down. Just a little bit..."

I'll take you... there,
Where nothing threatens happiness...

"Will something ever break our happiness?"
"Me, I think."
"Why?"
"Because I don't want to take part in this happiness anymore..."


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment