UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Sweet Beauty

Band: Kagrra,&THE KIDDIE
Pairing: Akiya&Yuusei
Rating: 16+
Genre: romance
Warnings: some erotic scenes
Note: "That calm in his voice, warmth of his body and his full lips, kissing mine. Sinful heaven I was given for free by a guitarist a lot older than me."



His hands held tight my wrists. I should have not joined THE KIDDIE, or should have not become a guitarist in the first place. It was a big mistake. If I wasn't a guitarist, I would have not played at that festival and I wouldn't feel now feel his breath on my face.

"Are you scared?" he asked calmly. "Why?"

"It feels like you're about to rape me." I lowered my gaze.

He let go of my hands and pulled me towards him.

"Do I look like a rapist to you?" tone of his voice wasn't so calm anymore.

I felt like those black eyes pierced through me.

"I just..." he wouldn't let me finish.

He kissed me. At that moment I thought that maybe this won't be a rape.

I wondered if he held in his arms other people before me. If anyone talked with him after a live and if he pulled of someone else's shirt like this. He didn't hurry. Like he was also afraid. But what was I afraid of? Maybe that... Nevermind. His hands and warm gaze were more important now. Like he wanted me to trust him. And I did.

"You're sweetly beautiful, Yuusei." he said, moving his hand across my back.

That calm in his voice, warmth of his body and his full lips, kissing mine. Sinful heaven I was given for free by a guitarist a lot older than me.

* * *

I was woken up by a phonecall of his phone.

"I hate when they do this." he sighed, petting my head. "What again? Practice wasn't supposed to be today. Not a practice? What then? An interview? Izumi, do you remember we're interviewed one by one in order? Yes, Izumi. First Isshi, then me, Shin, Nao and you. Yes, Izumi. Quit this conversation before I'll doubt your competences. But I didn't say I already did. Okay... I'll stay for an extra hour after the practice. Kami, what a leader."

"Sleep." I murmured, hugging him.

He flinched, like it did surprise him

"Yuusei, are you aware, you'll wake up alone tomorrow?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, Akiya, tomorrow. Today I can still hug you." I replied, smiling lightly.

He laughted quietly and fixed the bedsheets, covering us both completlely.

I wonder if Ryohei, who's now laying next to me, knows where I disappeared few year ago and because of who they couldn't find me. Probably no one realised, Akiya is not as innocent as he looks.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment