UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 8 March 2023

Moonlight flowers

Band: Gotcharocka

Pairing: Jui&Jun

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: "Do you know, how strange love is for me?"



This mysterious feeling that spreads pleasant warmth throughout the body and accumulates in the heart, which trembles every time, when I heard my loved one's voice.


Right. Do you know, how strange love is for me? This... infatuation? I've never wanted to look only at one person, I've never wanted holding hands only with them. My women were only friends and lovers for me. Someone, with whom I was feeling good, with whom I could share interests. And men? There were maybe two or three. One night stands. Once upon a time.


I know that it will be bland and generic, as I was some love-blinded character from some romantic comedy or worse - character from a fanfiction, but I learned how to love because of you. For real, not only for fame, for having someone for longer time than six days.


Maybe some day I would tell you this. For now I'm looking at your closed eyes, I'm listening to your calm breath and I'm stroking your arm, when you're sleeping, hugging me tightly. Without a blanket, because it's still too hot for you, even if you are naked as gods made you.


I often fall asleep quickly, but today it's different. Maybe because I'm scared that if I fall asleep, you'll vanish before I open my eyes.


And it's strange for me. I've never been scared about it, I thought that it's normal. Two people meet each other, have this night only for them and split apart at daybreak. As flowers which are blooming only under the moonlight.


I sigh a little and cover us with quilt, because the window is open. Cold wind makes air a little cool.


I close my eyes. I'm an adult man, I can take care of my own emotions, I'm not some tween. After all, I just need your fingers clenched gently on my hand to be happy.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment