UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Soundless

 Band: The Guzmania&Acme (ex.DIV)

Pairing: Chobi&Chisa

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance, comedy

Warnings: -

Note: Sometimes voice isn't necessary.


Chisa came back home and hanged his blouse on a coat hanger. When he was taking off his shoes, he saw Chobi, standing here with cup of tea in his hands.


"Hi" he said, but Chobi didn't respond.


He looked at Chobi, confused.


"Did something happen?"


Chobi sighed. It was such a painful sigh that Chisa thought that all Chobi's cats just died.


He gave Chisa a cup of tea, went to the cupboard and pulled out the notebook and pen from it. He wrote something on a paper and gave it to the vocalist. Chisa read a message and chuckled.


"So you can't talk? What have you done, when I have been in my parents' place?" he looked at Chobi, smiling meanly, so he was smacked on his head. "Ouch?"


Chobi wrote something again, frowning. He gave Chisa his notebook, sat on the bed with a cup of tea in his hands and looked at the wall.


"So you caught a cold and your vocal cords stopped working? Poor Chobi" Chisa pat his head. "But why are you angry?"


Chobi looked at him as if he wanted to kill him.


"Are you mad, because I can talk, and you don't?"


Chobi nodded.


"So we can be soundless together."


The bassist looked at him, confused.


"What? I can be quiet. We don't have to talk to understand each other, right?" Chisa smiled radiantly, took a pen from the cupboard and wrote something in the notebook. He then gave it to Chobi.


"So, what happened, that you became soundless?"


"I left the open window at night. The storm came and you know..."


"Didn't you notice that was suddenly cold?"


"I'm clumsy, do you remember? It could be so cold that my feet would freeze and I wouldn't notice it after all."


"Right. By the way, in my hometown storm didn't came, but I wanted a storm so much. It was so stuffy that I thought that Mum would break a hole in the wall and tell my Dad that he has to make a new window, because she wants to open it."


"Before this storm I wanted to bath in Nameko's bowl."


"You could take a cold bath."


"And I probably would catch a nephritis with my luck. I prefer to be unable to talk than suffer like aunt Chou."


"You're right. With your pain tolerance..."


"We both have pain tolerance of a guinea pig, Sachi."


"You're right."


"Hiroki, make me some tea, my stomach hurts. I hear it almost daily."


"I have weak stomach! And I am fragile vocalist, who's artistic soul is being destroyed by this cruel world..."


"Sachi, what?"


"I don't know, maybe this kind of conversation makes my brain dead."


"If I talked, it would be better."


Chisa sighed and wrote another message in notebook. The bassist read it and hugged the vocalist. He kissed him in a forehead and closed his eyes.


"I don't have to hear your voice to hear your heartbeat, you know? And nothing else matters. I need your presence, not flow of words, my babbler."


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment