UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Raison d'etre

Band: The Guzmania&Acme (ex.DIV)

Pairing: Chobi&Chisa

Rating: 17+

Genre: slice of life

Warnings: mental instability

Note: Sometimes the only reason to live is some another person.

Inspired by "Answer" by DIV.


Sometimes the only thing we want is to die. Fall apart into pieces like a glass dropped on the floor.


Steel put against the skin on the wrist, silent heartbeat, held in breath, deady silence around.


All it takes is a one puch, a little of force and blood will flow on the hand like a stream of water in the mountains.


But we're hesitating, throw away the knife and hide our faces in our hands. We don't have it in us to kill ourselves, because we still see the faces of the people we love.


Cutting one's veins means a fall. Surrendering to the gravity laws. I hate falling. I am not weak.


I'm telling this to myself since I heard the clunk of the knife hitting the floor. That I won't ever trip and fall again.


A few years have passed. I finished school, became a bassist... Then a vocalist, because Reia had to depart and no one could replace him. Then you and Shougo noticed my talent...


To this day I think you're overexagerating. I'm not an excellent vocalist.


But if Reia didn't leave the band, I wouldn't grab a microphone. I wouldn't sing at that live and you wouldn't recruit me to your band.


I wouldn't meet you. You wouldn't grab me by the hand and put your arm around me, then tell me that you'll take care of me.


You're my reason to live, Hiroki. Don't let go of my hand and everything will be fine.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment