UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 27 December 2023

Letters

Band: Ayabie

Pairing: Aoi&Takehito

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Takehito just wanted to apologise.

But he didn't know, how to do it.


I was scared because of my carrer. I chose the work, not my love. And because of that, I probably lost my beloved person forever.


I started to write letters. I wanted to apologize, but I couldn't do it. I wanted to explain that they forced me to do that, that I was too proud to risk losing my job... But I couldn't do it. That's why I started to write letters.


"I'm sorry I hurt You. I shouldn't listen to them. Especially after Saburou's death."


I wanted to send these letters. But I couldn't do it. I was stopping halfway to the post office, I was stopping with my hand over the mailbox... Every time.


"I don't know what to do. You don't answer the phonecalls, you don't want to open the doors... Saburou would know what to do. He has known you so well. He has known every his friend so well. Towa also told me that it was impossible to hide something from him."


I had a habit of sitting on the windowsill and looking through the window. Or laying in the bed and looking at the cracks on the ceiling.


"Forgive me. I didn't want to do it. Please. I just want to see your smile again, even if I know that I lost my chance."


Some day my letters disappeared. I was keeping them in the closet, tied with red ribbon. Someone stole my letters. 


I was making the list with names of people who visited me for the last months, when I heard knocking on the door. I stood up and opened the door.


He was standing there, holding my letters in the hand.


"Ryohei showed me it" he said.


Oh. So it was Ryohei...


"Ao" I sighed heavily. "I'm sorry. I seriously..."


"I forgive you" he cut my sentence. "And if I forgave you, I can now do it."


He grab my arms and kissed me. And the last letter was laying on the table. With only one sentence.


"I love you."


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment