UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Promise

Band: MoNoLith

Pairing: Ryu&Hayato

Rating: 17+

Genre: angst

Warnings: -

Note: Hayato is upset, because Ryu didn't keep his promise.


You broke the promise, Ryu.


The one you gave me, while leaning on my arms, when I was playing the piano on a sunny day in November.


When you said we'll be always together and our band will last for years.


I believed you. I trully trusted you.


You lied to me.


There's no MoNoLith, there's no us. Piano keys are covered in dust and November is cloudy this year.


I smile lightly, looking at our picture and I wonder, why.


I sigh, putting back the picture frame on the shelf and I grab myself a beer.


It's sad that so many promises die instead of living forever.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment