UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Companion

Band: Kagrra,

Pairing: Akiya&Shin

Rating: 17+

Genre: slice of life

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: character death

Note: It was Akiya, who was the one, under who's wings Shin could always hide.

But the tragedy happened and Akiya hadn't been the same since then.


You've always been the one who take cares of others. You protected me from Izumi, when he was mad, from Nao and his jokes and from Isshi, when I fought with him.


You covered me with your coat when it rained, and we didn't have umbrellas. You put your gloves on my hands when the temperature was below zero and I left mine at home. You covered me with a blanket while I fell asleep on the couch in the rehearsal room. You shared cookies without even asking me if I wanted one. You did everything you could, because you wanted to see my smile.


You were my companion, bodyguard, you sometimes even crossed the line. But I didn't care. Especially, when we were walking and holding hands, jumping over the puddles and running up the stairs. You were making something to eat and I was trying to choose a movie to watch on evening.


Our calm, schematic lives, even too beautiful lives suddenly ripped apart because of Isshi's illness. Because of it, our band stopped existing and Isshi went to the line between life and death. And he crossed it.


You were broken. This time I had to be your companion. I wiped tears from your cheeks, I hugged you, when you needed it, I bought you your favourite candies, because I wanted to see your smile again.


Some day I came back from the shop. You were sitting on the sofa and you were looking at our band's photo. It's been on a shelf for as long as I can remember.


"Thank you, Hashi" you said suddenly, when I was putting wafers into the basket for sweets.


"For what?"


"Thank you for taking care of me" you stood up and hugged me.


"You're welcome. It's something that loved ones do, right?" I smiled a little.


"Right" you kissed my forehead. "And I love you for that, Hashi."


"For what?"


"For existing" you said, hugging me more tight.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment