UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 2 August 2023

Flame

Band: Moran

Pairing: Sizna&Hitomi

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: erotic scenes

Note: Sizna wanted more than Hitomi did. Or at least he thought like this.


He came to me as usual. He stood in a doorway, smiling and entered the room even though I didn't invite him. I didn't have to. He knew he was welcome anyway.


I grabbed him by his shoulders and kissed him. In a moment we were lying on the bed.


I looked into his deep and sad eyes, which were hiding the devil. I bent over him. He smiled again and started to unbutton my shirt.


Flame. Do you know what it means to burn with a fire? I had that feeling. I always have it. Always, when his fingers move around my body, exploring it, memorizing every fragment of it. Every fragment of my skin which is also on fire.


I pulled him closer to me and covered us with the bedsheet. I knew he'll run away when he wakes up. He always came just for the sex. He gave me his all then left and I was getting more and more addicted to him. And I loved him even more...


"Sizna?" I heard his voice.


He spoke. He wasn't asking for more. It was his normal talking voice, which he used on a band practice to talk with us.


"Something happend?" I asked and felt him shake.


"Can I stay the night today?" he whispered so quietly I hardly heard him.


Stay the night? He really wants to stay? I tried to decipher his question. I couldn't believe that he really didn't want to run away like usual.


"Hitomi" I leaned over him and kissed his cheek. "You could always stay even when you came here for the first time."


"So you..."


"Yes, I love you" I moved his hair from his face. "I wouldn't let you do so much if I didn't."


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment