UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 9 August 2023

Formal

Band: ViViD&Alice Nine

Pairing: Shin&Shou

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: -

Note: Formally they're Shou and Shin.

Unformally they're Kazumasa and Akihide.

And that's a fact.


Formally you call me "Shou-san" and I call you "Shin-kun". We smile to each other on joined interviews. Fans think that we simply just like each other. You admire me and I let you to do so. People think a lot of things. They think they know everything about us. Ha! That's a lie.


You open the door leading to the staircase. That knock off vocalist from Gazette passes us. We throw each other deadly stares, make a fake smile and you laugh, when Ruki is gone behind the door. Our cold war is always making you laugh. We go upstairs and stop in front of my flat.


"Are we staying here, or going one floor up?" I ask, and you pull my hand.


I let you go.


"What?" you look at me surprised.


"I'll feed my cats" I reply, I open the door, go to the kitchen and pour some cat food into the cats' bowls.


Then I come back to you, close my flat and follow you upstairs.


When the door closes, Shou-san and Shin-kun disappear and Kazumasa and Akihide show up in their places. All formality dies tragically between the kisses.


Even our bands don't know anything. They don't know I'm the bottom. They don't know you carry me in your arms...


Fomally you call me "Shou-san" and I call you "Shin-kun". But after work and in one of our flats you don't say "I admire you, Shou-san". You whisper me in the ear "I love you, Kazuma".


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment