UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Silver

Band: 168 -one sixty eight-&Moran

Pairing: Aoi&Hitomi

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: -

Note: Aoi loves observing Hitomi's evening routine.


Silver moonlight is shining over you. You're sitting in front of a mirror, brushing your long hair. You hate, when they're tangled.


"Have I ever told you, that you're beautiful?" I ask, hugging you.


"You're telling me this everyday" you say calmly, slightly embarrassed. "And I think that you're too nice."


"I'm not" I don't agree with you.


You're smiling, hold my hand and kiss it. It's a silent agreement for my other hand to slide slowly down under your shirt and unbutton it.


"Sometimes I wonder how it would be, if I didn't know you" I took off your shirt and pick you up from the chair.


Your pale skin is shining under the moonlight again. It makes an illusion that your body is covered with silver aura. As if I could see a colour of your soul.


You're not protesting, when I'm pushing you on a bed. You want it yourself. You tighten your long fingers on my sweatshirt, which a moment later you took off of me. You're smiling naughtily, when I touch your body. I like your cat moves, even here, in our night world, where silver moonlight is only light.


You hug me, slowly calming down your breath. I'm looking at you tattoo and I think that it matches you perfectly. You are beautiful and fragile, even if you don't like, when someone calls you that.


"You should get a cat tattoo, Hitomi" I say, running my fingers through your hair.


"Why cat? What are you talking about, Shinobu?" you look at me.


"You know. You're beautiful and fragile like a butterfly, but pugnacious and independent like a cat" I explain.


"I don't like when people compare me to the butterfly."


"I know. But it's true, anyway" I kiss you on the forehead. "By the way, something happened? You're daydreaming a lot today."


"Soan's behaviour became weird, since he knows that I'm with you" you explain. "He's my best friend, but I think sometimes that he wants more."


"I don't think so" I shake my head. "I think that he's jealous that you have a boyfriend and you don't have time for him. And now he's not a first person to cheer you up. Soan is only a second choice now."


"So Soan just feels lonely?" you ask.


"Exactly" I nod. "Hitomi, I know that you love me, but you can't neglect your friendship with Soan."


"You're right" you nod. "I'm gonna go with him somewhere tomorrow."


"Smart Hito-chan" I smile and cover us with quilt. "Goodnight."


"Goodnight" you say, closing your eyes.


After a moment, we're falling asleep.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment