UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 6 October 2021

Fourteen petals of cherry blossom

Band: Kagrra,
Pairing: Isshi&Nao
Rating: 15+
Genre: comedy, angst, romance
Series: "Life with a Ghost"
Warnings: alcohol, paranormal existence, death
Note: Fourteen years, fourteen petals. Bitter-sweet dialogue.



First petal
Izumi: Nao, I found us a vocalist. Meet Isshi, we were together in me previous band. Isshi, this is Nao, my good friend from school.
Isshi: Nice to meet you, Nao-san.
Nao: Nice to meet you too, Isshi-san.

Second petal
Nao: Ikkun, what are you doing?
Isshi: Writing.
Nao: What?
Isshi: Lyrics.
Nao: What lyrics?
Isshi: Nao, when was the last time you felt how it is to be hit in the face by a fist?
Nao: But...
Isshi: Okay, sit. But don't talk.

Third petal
Nao: How about "Kagrra"?
Isshi: What?
Nao: You were thinking about new name for a band, so here's my proposition.
Isshi: Nao, no one will be able to pronounce this.
Izumi: Yes, let's fight. You're right. It makes band bond so well.
Shin: Izumi, you should be the leader.
Akiya: Who thinks Izumi should become the leader?
Isshi: He's the boss here anyway, so voting is pointless. And I like that name. Sometimes you have to make life difficult for other people.
Shin: You're an expert in this. Fans can't understand your lyrics anymore.
Izumi: Shin, be quiet, you're not making this situation any better.
Shin: But Izumi...
Izumi: Listen to the leader, Shin.

Fourth petal
Nao: Ikkun, why your hair is so long?
Isshi: What do you mean?
Nao: Can I braid it?
Isshi: Nao, please...
Nao: I'll do it anyway.
Isshi: I know.

Fifth petal
Nao: Ikkun, how do you sing so well?
Isshi: Nao, you drunk too much today.
Nao: But you sing so well. Like... Like a mermaid.
Isshi: Nao, go to sleep.
Nao: But really. You attract fans with your singing like a mermaid attracts sailors.
Isshi: Akiya, take him away.
Akiya: Me? Then stop that room first, because it's spinning and spinning...
Isshi: Kami-sama...

Sixth petal
Izumi: Have you noticed, how weirdly Nao is acting lately?
Shin looked at Izumi surprised, freezing with spoon halfway to his mouth.
Shin: Really? I haven't. But if I think about it, you're right.
Akiya: Isshi is nice to him.
Izumi: What?
Akiya: He's nice. Only for Nao.
Shin: Akiya, are you saying he...
Akiya: Yes. Both of them feel the same way about eachother. But of course they won't notice it.

Seventh petal
Nao: Ikkun, aren't you happy, we're major now?
Isshi: No.
Nao: Why?
Isshi: I have my reasons.
Nao: But look, we have a comma in our name and we play in bigger venues...
Isshi: They gave us some kids with ADHD to take care of. It really is wonderfull.
Nao: Huh?
Isshi: Huh, huh..
Hiroto: ALICE DESU!!!
Isshi: Example number one, Nao. Small squirrel named Hiroto.

Eight petal
Nao: What do you think, what about Shin and Akiya were talking about that time in the tourbus?
Isshi: I think, they were talking about us.
Nao: Why?
Isshi: They looked at us. That's logical.
Nao: For you. Not for me.
Isshi: Yamada, you're not thinking logically very often. You do something spontanously, then notice why it wasn't so good.
Nao: I need to buy a dictionary.
Isshi: Why?
Nao: But I doubt I'll find somewhere dictionary from vocalist, to Japanese.
Isshi: You're saying, my way of speaking is to sophisticated?
Nao: That's understatement, Shinohara.
Isshi: Even when you break my good mood, I can't be angry at you.
Nao: I love you to.
Nao laughted.

Ninth petal
Nao: So you can get angry at me.
Isshi: You were the one, who got angry, Yamada.
Nao: But it turned out, you can say "sorry".
Isshi: Yes, I can. I'm surprised.
Nao: Don't you think starry sky is beautifull?
Isshi: Starlesss night is prettier. You can imagine stars and with imagination, possibilities are endless.
Nao: Dark night more beautifull than starry one. Very interesting, Shino.
Isshi: You're also more beautifull than stars in the sky...
Isshi opened his eyes wide.
Isshi: Yamiyo.
Nao: What?
Isshi: For two weeks I've been thinking about some other way of abbrieviating your name. Yamiyo. It's perfect.
Nao: Melodic.
Isshi: And fits you perfectly.

Tenth petal
Nao: Shino! Why did you cut your hair?!
Isshi: Why you straighten yours?
Nao: Okay, I'm not asking anymore.
Akiya: Like a married couple.
Isshi: When I show you married couple, Akiya, you'll be sorry.
Izumi: Couldn't you guys start working or something?
Shin: Izumi, what do you expect from them? Come with me, I'll make you some tea.

Eleventh petal
Akiya fell asleep on two chairs next to each other, then fell from them.
Nao: What's with you and falling down after you wake up?
Akiya: Nao!
Isshi: What? What's going on?
Nao: You don't want to know, Shino.
Akiya: You don't have to know all our secrets.
Isshi: Secrets? You two have any secrets? From me?
Akiya: Yes, especially from you.
Isshi: Very funny, Akiya, really. Unbelievably funny, Tiger Lily.

Twelveth petal
Nao: You took me here, because?
Isshi: Because I wanna take you for a ride.
Nao: Car is on a parking lot.
Isshi: Did I say something about cars?
Isshi sat Nao in front of him and grabbed his hands.
Nao: And I thought you were kidding, when you said, you can ride a horse.
Isshi: Oh, Yamiyo. Sometimes I really don't get you. Now hold in here.
Nao grabbed Isshi's hands, then closed his eyes. All of it seemed to be just an illusion.

Thirteenth petal
Isshi: Yamiyo?
Nao: Yes?
Isshi: What would you do if I were gone?
Nao: I'd throw away my cane and use our balcony.
Isshi: What walking cane? What balcony?
Nao: You know, when I'll be over sixty, I'll probably won't be able to move around by myself. And I couldn't live. So I would kill myself.
Isshi: Don't even say that. You can't do that.
Nao: Why?
Isshi: Because...
Nao for the first time saw that Isshi couldn't find words.
Isshi: I need to write a letter.

Fourteenth petal
Nao: Shino?
Isshi: Yes?
Nao: Why are you still here?
Isshi: I don't understand.
Nao: Why won't you go to the other side?
Isshi: Because you're not there, Yamiyo.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment