UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Kizuato

Band: vistlip

Pairing: Tomo&Tohya

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: erotic scenes

Note: Because sometimes it's time for swapping roles.


You left the bathroom wearing only the bathrobe on your wet body.


You couldn't be even bothered to dry yourself with a towel.


I looked at you curiously. I never knew what you were going to do next, so I waited.


You sat on my lap. Water still dripping from your wet hair. You have no idea how attractive you looked back then.


You leaned over me and kissed me. You slowly took off my shirt and moved your fingers on my back. I shivered. I love your long fingernails...


"Toshi" I whispered, when you took off my belt.


You looked at me, thinking about what I want to tell you.


"Let me top."


You smiled victoriously, kissed me again and blowed on my neck.


"That's what I've been provoking you for, Matsu" you said seductively.


Still surprised by the fact that you were the one who wanted this, I brought you to the bedroom. If the night belongs to me, then I make the rules. You'd be fine with a couch, but I wanted to be able to move freely.


I took off your bathrobe and thrown it on the floor.


The next day Rui laughted and highfived me, when we were changing into our costumes. I knew that scratches on my back were a proof that you really liked it.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment