UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Phone number is out of date

Band: Alice Nine, Kagrra,

Pairing: Saga&Shou

Rating: 17+

Genre: slice of life

Warnings: based on a true story

Note: Saga finds something strange in Shou's phone. He would be even less confused, if it was about cheating or something like this.


 Saga entered the room and looked at Shou. He was so focused on manga that the bassist thought that Ivu could carry him along with the couch, and Ohara wouldn't even notice anything.


"Oi, Kazuma?" Saga talked to him.


Shou flinched and looked at the bassist a bit confused.


"Yes?"


"Can I call to Nao using your phone? Mine is doing weird stuff. I should go to phone service and ask them to fix it" sighed Saga.


"Of course, it's on the shelf" said Shou and returned to reading manga.


Saga took vocalist's phone and started to search for Nao's number.


"Nao, Nao, where are you?" asked Saga, cursing in mind Shou's phone's maker, who thought that it would be a good idea to sort contacs by add data, not by name.


He froze for a moment, when he saw something in katakana.


シノ


Saga looked at kana one more time. Yes, he was sure that he knows what it means.


He called Nao, who's number he finally found, and went to the room. Shou was still reading a manga.


"Thank you" Saga gave him back his phone. "Kazuma?"


"Yes?" Shou looked at him, annoyed.


He didn't like, when someone was wasting his time.


"Why you didn't delete Isshi's number?"


The manga fell to the floor with a thud. Shou sighed and didn't say anything.


"But Nao probably canceled his number a long time ago..."


"He didn't."


"Why?"


"Shino had some app which let him record original voice message for ten numbers. Somethimes... I like to call him, when I'm sad" explained Shou.


Saga looked at Shou's phone still laying on the sofa. He picked it and after a long moment found Isshi's number. He pressed a green handset and waited.


Hi, Kazuma. I can't talk with you now, but if you are calling for the third time or in a row, you may feel invited to the cafe for a cake. It can be even your favourite carrot cake. Leave a message after a singal, if you want. See you later.


Saga slowly lowered his hand with the phone. Even if he was often cold bastard, he just... wanted to cry.


Saga sat down next to Shou, bent down, picked up the manga and put it on the table.


"I can't believe that he's dead for so long already" whispered Shou. "I have the impression that I spoke to him yesterday."


Saga smiled gently and hugged Shou.


"I can take you to this cafe..."


"When I tried to enter this cafe last time, I almost burst in tears, so forgive me, but I have to deny" said Shou queitly.


"So we can go somewhere else. And if you don't want to, don't delete this number. I deleted it, I could hear only standard formula, not something like that" said Saga. "Come, I have to take you to the city before you'll make my sweater wet again."


Shou smiled a little and stood up, when Saga grabbed his hand.


"Let's go to the lake."


"I want to observe the clouds."


"The sky is always only thing that is interesting for you. And stars. And moon. Eventually the ceiling starts to wave."


"Sakamoto!"


Saga laughed, when Shou smacked his arm. Yes, he loved to tease him. And loved him too.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment