UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 21 December 2022

Sweet strawberry

Band: Moran

Pairing: Soan&Hitomi, mentioned Ivy&Vivi

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: some erotic scenes

Note: "Isn't chocolate an aphrodisiac, Hitomi? Just like strawberries?"



"Hitomi?" Soan stood in the kitchen's doorway, looking at vocalist messing around, while wearing an appron. "What are you doing?"


"I found a recipe for chocolates with strawberry filling" said Hitomi. "I didn't really figure out how to make the filling yet, so I'm melting the chocolate for now."


"I see... I guess..." said Soan, then he sat on the table, took one strawberry and dipped it in the chocolate.


He liked strawberries. They were sweet and reminded him of one of their music videos.


"Hito-chan, why can't we just eat the strawberries?"


"Because it's boring. I need something new" said Hitomi, mixing the chocolate.


"Boring?" Soan got off the table, took another strawberry from the bowl and approached Hitomi. "We could always do this."


The drummer dipped the strawberry in the melted chocolatte and put it into slightly confused Hitomi's mouth.


"Was that boring, Hitomi?" he asked, with a mysterious spark in his eye.


"Tasty" answered Hitomi.


He wanted to say something more, but Soan closed his mouth with a kiss.


"You're right - said Soan, when he moved away from him. "Tasty. Now follow me."


Soan grabbed Hitomi with one hand, the pot with chocolate in the other, then he sat the vocalist on the table.


"What are you planning, Tomofumi?" Hitomi asked, when Soan dipped the strawberry in the chocolate.


"Isn't chocolate an aphrodisiac, Hitomi?" Soan bit off a piece of the fruit, then put the rest of it into slightly open vocalist's mouth. "Just like strawberries?"


"It is" agreed Hitomi, crossing his legs and leaning on the table. "Are you going to feed me?"


"Maybe?" Soan sat on the table. "I'm doing good so far."


"If you think so" Hitomi softly grabbed the fruit, put it in the still liquid chocolate, then put it into Soan's mouth. "Then I'm gonna feed you."


"I like that idea" said Tomofumi, wiping chocolate from Hitomi's lips with his finger, then leaned over him and kissed him.


That was expected to happen, though they didn't think about it. The table wasn't strong enough to support the weight of two adult people and both of them found themselves on the floor, surrounded with pieces of the broken table.


"We destroyed the table, Tomofumi" noticed Hitomi, chuckling.


"Are you hurt?"


"No, I'm fine" Hitomi shook his head.


"Are you sure?"


"I'm sure."


"So, follow me. We'll take care of the table later" Soan helped him get up and lifted him up. "We're going o the bedroom."


"You're going to the bedroom. I'm carried there."


"Don't talk back to me, Hito-chan" said Soan, leaving the kitchen.


* * *


"Know what, Heiichi?"


"What?"


"At least they didn't try that on the sink."


"What? The sink?"


"Mikaru and Syu once tried. Then they had to move in to my place for a week, because their bathroom, half of their flat and neighbours' flat got flooded."


"Do we know people, who aren't that horny?"


"Si-san has only a cat."


"And Sono."


"What?"


"Sono. Matenrou Opera's vocalist. You didn't notice?"


"No?"


"Who am I with...?"


"With me?"


"Well, actually... Toshi, what are you doing? Toshi!"


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment