UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Beginning

Band: Kagrra,

Pairing: Isshi&Akiya, mentioned Izumi&Shin

Rating: 17+

Genre: angst

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: character death

Note: After Isshi's death, rain matches Akiya's mood too much.


Beginnings are always hard, right, Isshi? Our wasn't easy too. We had to get used to the fact that this second person also walks around the house, takes the bathroom, takes food from the fridge and sleeps in the bed.


I've been always mad, because of your smoking habit. A lot of times I was taking away your cigarrete from your mouth, threw it on the floor and stepped on it, telling you not to do it. You laughed then, as if it was something, which you could ignore. But day after day you were smoking less and in the end you only smoked thrice a day. It was a some kind of success, after all.


I liked to play with your hair, which scattered on the pillow. You were looking at me, tired of my childish side. But then you were kissing me and I was suddenly forgetting about the whole world.


Everytime when I'm sitting on the windowsill and I'm looking at a world behind a window, I remember how you were sitting here all the time. I can feel your presence, when I touch the cold glass. I close my eyes and I remember that day in July. The raindrops are falling in some rhytm. I wonder what it would be like if you were still alive. If Miss Death didn't take you away from me.


My phone is calling. Right, Shin. I answer a call, even if I don't want to do it.


"Hello?"


"Hi, Akiya. I just thought that we could go to the city. You're in home for a long time, we're starting to worry about you" says Shin, worried. "Me, Izumida and Nao."


"But it's raining" I notice, looking at raindrops behind a window.


I can hear silence in phone.


"It's not raining, Aki" Shin's voice is empty. "It's sunny and warm weather."


I blink. I look at a window and try to focus what my friend said. The rain is even stronger, black clouds hang over the city. The storm is coming.


"It's raining" I repeat.


"Please, talk with him, Izumida, I don't know, what to do" I hear Shin's voice and his ringing key rings.


"Hi, Akiya" says Izumi. "Go with us to the city. Nao said that he found some nice restaurant. Although Hashidani thinks that there is too much people..."


"It's true" says Shin in the background.


"...but I think that it will be fun."


"It's raining. We'll go, when rain stops" I smile a little, I don't even know, why.


I hang up. Raindrops are still beating on the windowsill. I was right, the storm rage and lightning are crackling. I wipe unnecessary tears from my cheek with my hand. Maybe if you were here, I would notice that it's really beautiful sunny weather, perfect for walking and going out with friends...


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment