UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Snowflake

Band: Moran

Pairing: Soan&Ivy

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: -

Note: It's cold and snowing outside. And Soan just hates winter.


Soan was standing next to his car. He was waiting for Ivy, who was still in the studio. He probably started some discussion with someone and before Soan is gonna see his happy face, a drummer probably will become a snowman. Yes, this day the weather decided that it's time to start Winter and it started snowing. Soan realized it after a moment - just after seeing a snowflake on his palm. A drummer sighed and got into his car. The snow was falling down more and more. Soan hated this season. He hated coldness. He came from Okinawa, cherries blossomed there in January and it was always warm.


Finally, after a few minutes, covered in white snow, happy bassist got into a car and smiled even more.


"It's snowing. Awesome, right?" Ivy was ultra happy.


Soan looked at him as he thought that Ivy is crazy. Very crazy.


"Snow is cold. I hate coldness" said Soan, starting a car and moving out from the parking lot.


"But in "Snowing" PV you were playing in the snow."


"Because I made a bet with Sizna. To this day, I regret it. I have been sick for two weeks, but at least I got two hundred yens and a beer" Soan smiled a little. "Which doesn't change the fact that if I had so many snowflakes in my hair, I would probably go crazy."


"They'll melt" Ivy waved his hand.


"With whom you talked in the hall again?" asked Soan, turning right.


"Hi-san stopped me" explained Ivy. "He gave me some interesting informations."


"Informations?" Soan was confused.


He stopped a car in a parking lot.


"You know, he knows you for twelve years now. He knows a lot about you" Ivy opened the door.


Soan made the same thing. It was snowing even more. He didn't like it.


"If Hitomi told you something that he shouldn't, I'm gonna kill him" said Soan, finally reaching the desired goal - the door leading to the staircase. A warm staircase.


"You want to kill your best friend? "asked Ivy, following Soan.


"It depends on what he had told you" replied Tomofumi, pulling the keys from a pocket. "He's known me since forever, so he knows almost everything about me. I suppose that even my ex-girlfriends know less."


"Exactly" Ivy smiled radiantly, taking off the shoes. "He also gave me some idea."


"What idea?" sighed Soan.


Hitomi's ideas usually started at dogs and ended on baking cookies, so he was sceptic.


"That I can warm you up" explained Ivy, kissing Soan.


Tomofumi closed his eyes. In fact, he wanted to offer it himself. He pushed the bassist gently on the sofa, sat astride him and smiled naughtily.


Yes, in fact it was Hitomi's idea, the Winter and snowstorm were good thing this time.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment