UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 26 July 2023

Haze

Band: Kagrra,&Alice Nine

Pairing: Isshi&Shou

Rating: 17+

Genre: angst, slice of life

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: character death

Note: There was only fog inside Shou's mind after Isshi's death.


Forest is hazy, dark and mysterious. Even though I enter it.


Tree trunks bend in the weirdest directions. I'm walking in the haze and I don't know where I'm going. I'm just looking for you. I need to find you.


I close my eyes, touching the trunks gently with my fingertips. I feel your smell. You're here.


I'm walking around the trees, I'm running in circles, I'm lost. Am I?


It's getting colder. I still can smell chocolate bars, nicotine and your perfume in the air.


Why can't I find you? Why? You're here, right? Right?!


My legs hurt. I don't know for how long I'm walking. An hour? Two? Even more? Maybe even nine.


I fall on my knees. I give up. You're not here. Tears flow down my cheeks.


Suddenly someone covers my shoulders with a coat. I look up. You look at me, smiling lightly.


"Shino" I whisper and you turn around and disappear between the trees. "Shino, wait!"


I run to you, wanting to catch you, but my fingers go through your body. You disappear and I wake up.


It was just a dream. You died and I will never see you again.


The only real thing about that dream were the tears. My eyes and cheeks are all wet.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment