UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 17 January 2024

Future

Band: 168 -one sixty eight-&Moran

Pairing: Aoi&Zill

Rating: 17+

Genre: angst

Warnings: death

Note: Aoi and Zill are talking about future, but there is no future for Zill.


I remember how you were sitting on the windowsill in the open window, swinging your legs. I was wondering if you aren't scared that your flip-flops will just slip off your feet and you will have to go outside to retrieve them. Or a worse possibility, that you'll slip off the windowsill yourself and you'll fall on the grass. Good that it was only the second floor.


"You have dark thoughts again, right, Nobu?" you smiled radiantly, turning in my direction.


Right, since my mum died and my dad has been terminally ill, I couldn't have bad thoughts.


"I'm worried about you. You can fall. Or catch a cold. You know that you have poor health, Sabu" I mumbled, coming to you and hugging you.


"You sounds like Soan" you chuckled. "He's always worried about everything and everyone."


"Maybe it's my fault? He was our support drummer, after all."


"Maybe?" you swung your legs over to the other side of the windowsill and closed the window. "In fact, I have a question for you."


"What question?"


"Do you know how to get him and Hitomi together? They're starting to annoy me" you sighed.


I smiled.


"I don't know, Sabu" I stroked your cheek. "But I can think about it tomorrow, okay?"


"Okay" you came down from windowsill and went to the bed. "Are you going to sleep?"


"I have to brush my teeth" I said and went to the bathroom.


When I came back, you were already asleep. Your hair scattered on the pillow, you were breathing calmly. I didn't want to wake you up, even if it was a little strange for me to go to sleep without our evening talking. I slithered silently into bed, but at that moment you woke up.


"I fell asleep?" you were confused. "Oh... Probably too much fresh air. So, Nobu... How do you imagine our future?"


"Hm..." I got lost in thoughts. "You'll find a better guitarist than Velo, which won't be difficult..."


"Nobu!"


"Okay, I won't say anything" I laughed. "Maybe our bands will go on a twoman tour? Who knows?"


"Let's make a promise" you leaned over me and your hair tickled my face. "If one of us dies, another will take care of our future. Okay?"


"Okay" I smiled and kissed you.


I didn't expect that I'll find you some day unconscious on the floor. I didn't think that I'll have to write about everything that you'll want to tell Soan, Hitomi, Velo and Sizna. I didn't expect that you'll smile to me just before falling asleep forever, that your grip will loosen, and I will be forced to explain to Soan that he didn't have time to say goodbye to you, because Miss Death was faster than him.


Your future closed in two dates on gravestone. But our is still going. I'm her guardian. We made a promise, right?


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment