UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 30 October 2024

Light

Band: Nightmare&Kalafina

Pairing: Ni~ya&Hikaru

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance, fluff

Series: "Nine Elements"

Warnings: -

Note: Ni~ya comes back home late and Hikaru is already asleep.



I turned on the light.

You moved on the couch.

I instantly pressed the switch again and you burrowed yourself more into the blanket. Were you cold?

I lifted you off the couch and brought to the bedroom. I cleaned the plate and the wine glass, then went to take a shower. When I left the bathroom, you were standing in a dressing-gown rght outside the door. I almost hit you with it.

"Aren't you asleep?" I asked.

"You came back late" you put your hands on my cheeks. "Something happened?"

"No, just traffic" I explained, kissing your forehead.

You hugged me. I felt the citrus scent of your shampoo.

I embraced you with my arm and closed my eyes.

"Are we going to bed, Hikaru?"

"Just a minute" you whispered. "I want to remember that moment."

"You're a hopeless romantic" I said, blowing into your hair. "But only mine."

I always agreed with you. Just for the peace of heart. Even if I really wanted to go to sleep.

But you're my dream and my light. I don't need to leave it on.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment