UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 28 May 2025

Eraser

Band: Alice Nine&Kagrra,

Pairing: Tora&Akiya

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Akiya still didn't forgive Tora that he neglected his health.


I run my finger over the scar. As if I believed that this will erase it from your chest like an eraser the trace of pencil off the sheet of paper.


I was telling you not to smoke so often. Not to drink so much. To not eat fast-foods. That we're not immortal and as someone who's in a relationship with Isshi's best friend, you should know it. After all, he's been dead for a long time now.


I could keep an eye on you, when you were in home. But then your band was on tour and everything was repeating over and over. And you didn't listen to your bandmates, because why? They're only your friends, what can they know...


You're waking up, because you noticed, what I'm doing. You grab my hand and stop me from doing it.


"Stop" your voice is still sleepy. "You won't make it vanish, if you pet it."


"It could end worse" I say. "38 years old man with a heart attack. Almost like 33 years old man with a stroke..."


I sigh.


"You fought for me back then. To make me smile again" I say quietly. "Who would fight for me, if you're gone?"


"I'm not going anywhere, Akiya" you tell me. "You have to spend with me another 13 years. Or more."


"Isshi was telling me the same."


"Don't start this topic again, okay?"


"...in that case, I prefer >>more<< option" I smile a little, when you put your arm around me and hug me.


I think that, besides this scar and a lot of tattooes on your body, you didn't change a bit the whole time.


And me too. I still love you as much as before.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment