UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 11 June 2025

To the Blue Castle - Leaving Behind a Young Princess

Universe: "Aoishiro"

Pairing: Syouko&Migiwa

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance, soft angst

Warnings: spoilers to game plot

Note: Syouko is going home and gets a message from Migiwa.

Based on Migiwa's second normal ending (Ending I).


We decided to escape the typhoon. It was the best way out of this situation.


We were in the train. Yasumi woke up and rubbed her eyes with her hand.


"Zawacchi! Did you sleep well?" asked Momoko, when she saw that Yasumi took her head off my shoulder.


"Yes" replied Yasumi, streching.


She looked okay.


"Do you think that we're doing a good thing?" asked Ayashiro.


"What do you mean?" I looked at her, interested.


"You know..." started Ayashiro. "We left Nami-chan and..."


"You like her, right?" Momoko interrupted her.


Ayashiro blushed.


"She's... cute" said queitly.


"I'm worried about her too" said Yasumi. "About Nami-chan."


"Migiwa promised that she'll tell us, if they'll find out something about her" I tried to calm her down.


Migiwa.


Onikiri.


I hope that she will find the kenki, who stole that cursed sword.


I sighed.


It's hard for me, but I think that I have a crush on her.


Big crush.


Even though I've only known her for a few days...


"Nami-chan..." started Yasumi, playing with her fingers. "She reminds me of my Nee-san..."


"Nee-san?" Momoko was confused. "I thought that you are an only child, Zawacchi."


"I am an only child now, but when I was young, I had a twin sister. She was sick a lot until finally... she died" Yasumi explained, lowering her voice with each word.


"Oh, Aizawa-san..." Aoi-sensei sighed sadly.


Momoko jumped over the seatback and rammed between Yasumi and me.


"Zawacchi! It's terrible, I'm so sorry!" Momoko hugged Yasumi.


"What's your sister's name, Yasumi-san?" asked Ayashiro. "Or if you don't want to talk about it, you don't have to."


"Tsunami" replied Yasumi after a moment.


Tsunami.


Nami.


...


"You called her that. After you woke up" I noticed.


"I thought that it was because of her hair..." said Ayashiro quietly. "And you lost one syllable?"


"I had to say it in more silent voice because of fact that I just woke up" nodded Yasumi. "I'm sorry. She just... I seriously saw in her Tsunami Onee-chan. I even don't know, why. She has different skin tone, different hair colour, different eye colour... Me and my sister were identical. And even if she seriously was Tsunami, she wouldn't be so young. She would be fifteen like me..."


Yasumi looked down.


"Maybe... Maybe it was because of what had happened to my mum..."


"Don't think about it, Zawacchi" Momoko hugged her. "Don't think about it."


At this moment my phone started vibrating in my pocket.


I pulled it out and read the message.


"Migiwa told me that Suzuki-san decided to adopt Nami, if they won't find her parents" I said.


Everybody sighed with relief.


"Thank gods" said Aoi-sensei. "Oh, look, we're almost home!"


I didn't care what she was talking about.


I've been reading over and over the message from Migiwa.


I didn't tell my friends everything.


"I killed kenki. I got back this sword.


Now, when it's over, I don't have to talk to you.


Delete this number. I'm gonna get a new one, after all.


It's nothing personal, Osa. It's just my job."


I closed my phone and sighed.


Nothing personal, huh?


But I still felt this strange sting in my heart.


Eh...


Typical Migiwa. Nobody can understand her...


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment