UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 14 September 2022

A cure for complexes

Band: Kagrra,&Alice Nine

Pairing: Isshi&Shou

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy, romance

Warnings: some erotic scenes

Note: Shou has a lof of complexes, so Isshi wants to find a cure for them.


Shou put on his sunglasses and left the studio. They've been successfully recording their mini album. The deadline was in July, so they had to hurry.


He heard footsteps behind him. Silent steps, because this person was walking gracefully.


He turned his hear over his shoulder and saw Isshi, who smiled to him fondly.


"Good morning, Isshi-sama" Shou greeted him politely.


Isshi just sighed.


"I told you thatyou should stop calling me that way" he said, walking to Shou. "Let's go, Bunny, let's go. Don't stare at me like at a picture."


"Alright, alright" Shou started to walk again.


"So, how is recording the album going, Shou-kun?" asked Isshi.


"Okay" replied Shou.


"Conversations with you are sometimes very interesting" Isshi smiled fondly. "And you should take off you sunglasses, the sky is cloudy and we can't even see the sun. You shouldn't hide your pretty eyes."


Shou stopped suddenly. He looked at Isshi, vissibly confused.


"...pretty?"


"Yes, you have pretty eyes, Shou-kun" replied Isshi, placing his hands on his hips. "And what were you thinking, Bunny? You don't think you're ugly, do you? Are you blushing or I'm seeing things?"


"Optical illusion" muttered Shou. "I have to go. See you later, Isshi-sama."


"See you later" Isshi looked after the young singer walking away. "I guess I'll have to explain a few things to him."


* * *


The next day Shou had to go do grocery shopping, even if the weather was horrible. It was raining and the wind was blowing so hard that the trees were almost overlapping. However, the frige decided it was the perfect day to be empty. So Shou had the choice of either fighting the weather or surviving the day on the cottage cheese, which smelled suspiciously, and a bowl of rice.


"I can do it" he said, taking an umbrella with him.


He ran down the stairs, passing soaked Ruki on his way. Yes, it was definitely the most beautiful sight in his life.


When he was walking in the supermarket's direction and trying to hold an umbrella tightly, he remembered suddenly, what Isshi told him the previous day.


"There is nothing about me that anyone can like, and my eyes are too big. And I'm ugly without makeup. And my pants are tearing on my thighs. And my hair is frizz. I guess I look like a poodle right now. So much moisture in the air..."


Shou had to stop talking to himself, when the wind broke his umbrella.


"Awesome" mumbled Shou, when streams of cold rain ran down his shoulders. "Now, for a good measure, I look like a wet hen. How funny."


He didn't want to go to the supermarket anymore. But his stomach from time to time was giving him signs that this bowl of rice wouldn't be enough for the whole day. He entered the nearest shop, picked up the basket, and stood in front of the soybean milk shelf.


"Shou-kun?" he heard a familiar voice.


He turned around and saw Isshi, who seemed worried.


"Good morning, Isshi-sama" said Shou, putting two litres of soy milk into his basket.


"Why do you look like someone threw a bucket of water on you?" asked Isshi.


"My umbrella broke down" explained Shou, putting the waffles in his basket.


"You can catch a cold, if you won't warm up right now. And in our case, that's not good" said Isshi.


"I'll be fine" Shou smiled slightly.


" Buy what you need and wait at the door. I won't leave you alone without an umbrella, your home is too far away" announced Isshi, dropping a ready-made dish into the basket. "I live closer, so don't even protest, because I'm taking you in for some hot tea. Understand?"


"Yes, Isshi-sama" Shou smiled slightly.


"I'm glad that you agree with me" Isshi smiled back and disappeared behind the rack of instant noodles.


Shou leaned against the basket table and waited for Isshi. He showed up a moment later with a shopping bag in his left hand and an umbrella in his right hand.


"Let's go" said Isshi, unfolding his umbrella.


The wind had calmed down a bit, so there was no risk of wires from their protective barrier against the rain would give up again.


The road to Isshi's apartment passed silently. When the elevator stopped on the fifth floor, Kagrra,'s vocalist looked at Shou with concern.


"I hope that you're not gonna get sick" said Isshi, walking to the door and pulling keys from his pocket. "You're recording the album, you have to be healthy."


"Why are you taking care of me, Isshi-sama?" asked Shou, walking into Isshi's apartament.


He took off his shoes.


"Why are you surprised?"


"Because you don't seem to be altruistic, Isshi-sama" explained Shou.


"Really?" Isshi was surprised, then laughed shortly. "Actually, Akiya told me the same thing once. And Nao. And Shin. And Izumi... Am I selfish, Shou-kun?"


"I wouldn't use such a strong word..." denied Shou.


Isshi sighed and shook his head.


"Wait here, I'll find you some dry clothes and then you have to go take a hot shower. Don't look at me like that, you have to warm up somehow."


"Yes, I know" Shou sat down at the table and only now noticed a few pairs of eyes staring at him.


Three cats and four dogs glared at him.


"A lot of you here..."


"Did you say something?" Isshi showed up with dry clothes. "I think my pets became interested in you. If you weren't dripping with water, Otaki would probably have gotten on your lap by now."


Isshi laughed and gave Shou some dry clothes.


"Go to the bathroom, I'll put the food in the fridge. Did you buy anything you need to put there?" asked Isshi.


"Some yoghurt, I guess" replied Shou, ignoring Isshi's dogs that cuddled up to his legs.


"Unlike cats, they love water" Isshi smiled as he took the ginger cat in his arms. "Right, Otaki?"


The cat meowed and shook its tail. Shou laughed and disappeared into the bathroom for several minutes.


A hot shower made him forget all the evil in the world. He put on what Isshi had prepared for him. He was glad the pants were quite loose, because he was afraid that they would break, as did half of his.


Kazuma dried his hair with a towel and left the bathroom. Isshi was sitting on the couch with Otaki on his lap and the other cats sleeping at his sides. Two dogs were playing togheter and the rest of the animals was asleep.


"And how are you feeling now?" asked Isshi, stroking Otaki's ear.


"Better" said Shou, looking through the window. "The weather doesn't look like it's going to get better."


"I think so too" Isshi hissed as Otaki bit his finger. "Oh, you little flea, biting the hand that feeds you?"


Otaki landed on the floor, which was used by the dog, who had enough fun with his friend, and jumped on Isshi's lap.


"What happened, Pinky? Do you want to hug?" Isshi laughed and looked at Shou, who stirred his tea with a teaspoon . "Is your hair curling?"


Shou froze for a moment, remembering this hated feature of his hair.


"Yes, I'm among the few Asians who need a straightener" replied Shou. "That sweater is warm."


"You can take it if you like it" Isshi smiled fondly. "I got it from my aunt who, to be honest, I don't like."


"Thank you" Shou looked at Isshi gratefully. "I truly thank you for helping me in this situation..."


"You can stay here for as long as you like, Shou-kun" Isshi stood up.


Pinky wasn't happy about it.


"Would you like some cakes? Izumi brought it the day before yesterday for the rehearsal and I had some leftovers."


"Okay" nodded Shou, watching Isshi disappear into the kitchen.


He shifted his gaze to the doggie, who was looking at him curiously.


"What, sweetie? Do you want to play?"


"He's going to want a cake in a moment" Isshi put the plate of cheesecake on the table and handed Shou the spoon. "Enjoy your meal."


"Thank you" Shou smiled as he spooned the dough with his spoon.


He was a bit uncomfortable sitting in the house of someone he admired, in his clothes, eating his cake with his spoon on his plate and being watched by him. Usually he was the watcher, not the watching one.


"Tasty" muttered Shou, putting the last piece in his mouth. "Is something wrong, Isshi-sama?"


"I have the feeling that you have some complexes" explained Isshi. "I have noticed once before that you react strangely when talking about your appearance..."


"Because I'm ugly" replied Shou.


Isshi blinked and the corners of his mouth twitched in a slightly psychedelic way.


"Are you kidding me?" Isshi laughed hysterically. "You? Ugly? You? If you are ugly, I should probably be a monster in horror movies."


Isshi stood up and walked to Shou, then put hands on his shoulders.


"Do you really think that you're ugly?" he asked.


"Isshi-sama..."


"Bunny, I have to explain to you something" said Isshi. "You're beautiful, silly."


"Isshi-sama...?"


"You know, I've recently remembered something" said Isshi, putting hands on Shou's cheeks. "I remembered when you kissed me. And I'm curious, how it would feel like, when we're sober."


Shou didn't even have time to answer, because at the same moment he felt Isshi's lips on his own. He flinched after a moment and kissed him back, feeling as if he were about to pass out. Isshi moved away after a while and looked at Shou, who was confused at the moment.


"I was right, it's better now" said Isshi. "I want to know. You don't love me, right?"


"I don't" replied Shou.


He was confused, because he had trouble talking.


"Good" Isshi gave him a hand. "Come with me, I have to explain you more things, pretty boy."


"I'm not..."


"Yes, I must teach you to love yourself" Isshi opened the bedroom door. "I think you will stay here for the night, Kazuma. I can call you that, right?"


"Isshi-sama..."


"Shinohara."


"What?"


"Call me by my name. Just today" Isshi put Shou on the bed. "You can even call me >>Shino<<."


"Shino... that sounds nice" said Shou, unbuttoning Isshi's sweatshirt with one move. "Actually, I'm not going to be cold now, right? And I guess I was supposed to warm up."


"Oh yes, Bunny. I'll do my best" said Isshi, kissing him again.


* * *


"Hi, Shou. Why are you so happy?" asked Nao, when Shou burst into the rehearsal room, smiling radiantly.


"I don't know" replied the vocalist, doing a funny pirouette, then took off his gray sweater and hung it on a hanger. "Where's the rest?"


"They're still asleep" said Nao. "Though Hiroto's probably already racing through town in his car, chopping down all the trees and road signs along the way."


"This is exactly what happens to you" replied Shou, lying down on the couch.


"Very funny" Nao snorted, and froze. "Wait... Shou, did you just say something that was mean?"


"I think so" Shou waved his hand. "Hey Nao, do you think my eyes are pretty?"


"Of course I... Wait a minute, what?!" Nao stood up abruptly. "Who are you and what have you done to Shou?! You wouldn't have used the words "pretty" and "my eyes" in one sentence! Just tell me that your curls don't bother..."


"Do they have to?"


Nao hit his own face with his hand.


"You didn't bring your sunglasses, right?"


"I didn't."


"I should be happy, but I'm a little worried" said Nao.


They heard knocking on the door a moment later.


"Hi, kids" Isshi stood in threshold. "Shou, you forgot your keys. How do you want to go home?"


Isshi laughed and threw keys to him.


"Thank you" Shou smiled radiantly.


Isshi waved his hand and left the room.


Nao looked at Shou, confused.


"Shou? Did he..." Nao shook his head. "I understand now."


"Don't tell anyone" asked him Shou, playing with the keychain.


"I won't" promised Nao.


And then the guitarists burst into the rehearsal room.


"We aren't late, right?" asked Tora.


"Nope, two minutes left" replied Nao. "Shou, call Saga, if you are so happy and mean today."


"Okay" Shou smiled radiantly again and chose the bassist's number.


Yes, another normal day just started.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment