UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Notes

Band: 168 -one sixty eight-&Migimimi sleep tight

Pairing: Aoi&Ryohei

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: some erotic scenes

Note: Aoi is sad, so Ryohei tries something new to cheer him up.


Ryohei entered the room and rubbed his eyes. Aoi was sitting on the windowsill and lazily tracing circles on the glass with his finger.


"What are you thinking about?" asked Ryohei, staring at Aoi. "Nobu?"


"About the fact that I don't have to go to anyone this year" replied Aoi, still tracing circles. "Every year this day I was packing my suitcase and then I was driving to my parents and grandma. To my dad and grandma. To my grandma. But now even this house is sold. There is no one there anymore. Although maybe this new family has already moved in. Probably so. They will sit down to the supper, go outside, look at the fireworks shining in the sky, count the time until the end of the year, dance, return home, go to sleep, get up in the morning and run quickly to the temple, because it's cold. And then to the cemetery to express New Year's greetings to the deceased relatives and they will return home."


"Nobu..."


"What?" Aoi turned back and looked at Ryohei. "What's wrong?"


"Nothing, I just... I'm sad" explained Ryohei.


"Why? You have your own family" Aoi leaned over the window. "They're probably waiting for you."


"For ten years nobody is waiting for me" replied Ryohei.


Aoi looked at him.


"What are you talking about? Your parents are alive, right?"


"Yes, they're alive" Ryohei smiled ironically. "But I would prefer them dead."


"Ryohei!" Aoi frowned. "You shouldn't tell something like that, you shouldn't even think this way!"


"Your parents loved you, Nobu. You can't talk with them, because they're dead, not because..." Ryohei stopped for a moment and sat on the bed. "They don't want to. They disowned me, because I'm a guitarist in a rock band and I like boys. And because of this I'm an ungrateful son who they don't want to know anymore."


Ryohei twitched as he felt Aoi hugging him.


"When did you get here?"


"You were so focused on talking about these two assholes, who made you that you didn't notice" explained Aoi. "Why you didn't tell me?"


"About what? About me being gay or about my homophobic parents, who hate me?"


"About both things" replied Aoi. "You should tell me earlier."


"I know" Ryohei sighed.


"So" Aoi smiled fondly. "You don't like girls, Ryo-chan?"


"No. They're ugly..." Ryohei chuckled. "Why are you laughing at me? Your breath tickles me."


"Because I'm curious" said Aoi. "Have you ever been on top in your life?"


"Do you think I'm someone, who could be on top?" Ryohei frowned. "You know, nobody allowed me to before."


"But you don't have to ask for it."


"No?"


"No" Aoi shook his head. "If you want to be seme, you just have to grab his wrists, push him on the bed and kiss him. And then slowly, calmly take off his clothes. You don't have to hurry. There is no need for it."


"Okay, I understand" Ryohei smirked, looking at Aoi, who already clenched his fingers on his shirt.


"Wait, Ryohei, what are you up to?"


"So you say that..." Ryohei got up and grabbed Aoi's wrists. "I have to do this."


He pushed Aoi on the bed.


"And this."


He kissed him.


"And then I have to take off your clothes?"


"Let me go."


"No."


"Let me."


"No."


"But... What are you doing? What...?!"


"I'm looking for something."


"For what? Oh, okay, you found it. Now let me go."


"No."


"Let. Me. Go."


"No."


"I said that... What are you doing now?"


"I'm looking for something."


"What are you looking for in this drawer?"


"Scarf."


"What do you need a scarf for?"


"Because you are lunging."


"Did you just tie my hands to the bed frame?"


"Yes."


"Ryohei! Damn, I can't break free. Where are you going?"


"For a second scarf."


"For what?"


"Because if I tie each hand with one scarf, I will have more room to show off."


"Ryohei, come back here! Well, uke grounded me with some pink scarf with white dots. Wait, they're not dots, they're hearts. Ryohei!"


"Yes?"


"Where did you get so many scarves and what do you need them for?"


"From Tomo."


"vistlip's vocalist?"


"Yes."


"I'll kill him."


"Ask Shin."


"Which one?"


"ViViD's vocalist."


"Why him?"


"Because he's Tomo's friend."


"Seriously? That's interesting."


"Why?"


"Just because."


"Shinobu, did you sleep with them?"


"Would you please set me free? Please?"


"Oh, you were sleeping with them."


"Yes, my fault. Untie me."


"Will you be lunging?"


"Okay, I won't, I'll be a sweet, innocent uke."


"Sweet and innocent? This might be interesting. Nobu, have you ever been on the bottom?"


"Yes, I've been. Twice. With the same man. With no one else."


"And with whom?"


"With Akiya. Kagrra,'s former guitarist. Why are you asking?"


"Because you're scared."


"What? No, I'm not afraid, I just..."


"Being uke isn't scary."


"Said the one who was never been seme."


"Be quiet."


"Ryohei... What... How did you find it so quickly?!"


"A matter of practice."


"He found twice and..."


"Oh, here too. I need to take notes."


"You're impossible."


"I know. You love me for that."


* * *


Aoi wore his dressing-gown on his shoulders and left the bathroom, wiping hair with the towel. Ryohei was sitting on the sofa. He was making some notes in the notebook.


"What are you doing, Ryo-chan?" asked Aoi, looking over his shoulder.


"I'm taking notes."


"Are you serious?" Aoi was surprised.


"Yes" Ryohei nodded. "In general, you can be touched anywhere but here, because you react too strongly and stick your fingers in my arms painfully, which isn't pleasant."


"But it's pleasant for me."


"But not for me. My shoulders still hurt" Ryohei looked at Aoi, smiling fondly.


"Sorry" Aoi sat next to Ryohei. "So, how did you like being seme?


"I could learn a lot about you, when I focus on doing something, not just dance how your seme plays for you" Ryohei replied. "The cool thing about being uke is that seme knows exactly what you enjoy."


"You have a strange idea about being both, Ryo-chan" said Aoi said. "You better be the uke, because otherwise strange things happen."


"Well, actually" Ryohei narrowed his eyes. "Can I be seme all the time?"


"Forget it."


"But Nobu!"


"No" Aoi pushed Ryohei onto the sofa. "And now I'll show you what it really means to be seme."


"Shinobu..."


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment