UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 4 January 2023

The disastrous effect of alcohol

Band: Moran, mentioned Matenrou Opera, Versailles/Jupiter, D=OUT

Pairing: Soan&Hitomi, mentioned Ivy&Vivi. Sizna&Sono

Rating: 17+

Genre: dark comedy

Warnings: alcohol, violence

Note: "I like you, but you completely change after alcohol, Kami."


 He was sitting at the table and staring at his drink. He sighed and looked at his watch. Soan has been gone since an hour. Hitomi knew that the drummer probably was talking with someone again. He could also look for some friend, but he didn't feel like it. He's been thinking too much about everything lately. He felt some inner emptiness.


Suddenly he felt the familiar sharp scent of perfume. Someone sat down next to him and at that moment he was staring stubbornly at him.


"Are you gonna ignore me, Hicchan?" he asked after a moment. "Why?"


"Because you're drunk, Kamijo" replied Hitomi. "Should I remind you, what happened last time, when you were drunk and we were alone?"


"Don't be silly, Hicchan" said Kamijo, grabbings his arms. "You always ignore me, when you just simply notice that I drank even just one glass of sake or wine."


"Okay, so I'll remind you, Kamijo" Hitomi shoved Kamijo's hands off his shoulders. "You tried to kiss me and you didn't want to stop. At least it's good that you chose me, not some other person, because they wouldn't be so clear-minded and strong like me and they could  just kick your peanuts. I like you, but you completely change after alcohol, Kami."


"Oh, Hicchan..."


"You also use this silly short form of my name only after alcohol" Hitomi stood up. "I'm gonna find Tomofumi."


"No, sweety" Kamijo grabbed his wrist and pulled him. "You'll stay with me."


"You smell like whiskey" Hitomi frowned. "Let me go."


"No" Kamijo leaned over him. "First, you'll give me a kiss. Second, you'll give me yourself."


"And this is exactly the behaviour I talked about" Hitomi tried to free himself, but he only felt mild pain, when his wrist cracked. "Kamijo, let me go."


"No" repeated Kamijo, embracing him. "You're only mine today."


"Kamijo" growled Hitomi, before Kamijo kissed him.


Hitomi pushed him, stood up and wanted to go, but Kamijo grabbed him again.


"You won't escape" said Kamijo. "You're staying with me. And you'll go with me now."


Kamijo grabbed Hitomi's shirt and pulled him. Hitomi broke free, Kamijo tried to grab him again, but...


In fact, for Hitomi everything that happened next seemed to be in slow motion. He saw Kamijo falling on the floor, heard the table Soan had jumped on him topple over and watched the three beautiful right hooks aimed at the singer by the drummer with a little fear.


"Soan!" Sizna grabbed his right hand. "Stop!"


"So-san, enough" Ivy grabbed his left arm and pulled him off Kamijo with Sizna.


"Hitomi-kun, are you okay?" asked Vivi, really worried.


He put a hand on Hitomi's arm.


"I just feel a little dizzy" replied Hitomi.


"I'll kill him, revive him, then kill him again, then revive him and..." Soan was still trying to get away from Sizna and Ivy, but fortunately the completely sober musicians didn't let him go.


Meanwhile, Kamijo sat on the floor confused with blood trickling from his big nose and staining his shirt.


"What is going on here?" they heard a queit voice behind them.


All five turned around to see Hizaki slightly dazed with alcohol. The guitarist looked first at the bloodied Kamijo, then at the pale Hitomi, then at Soan's abrasive ankles and sighed.


"Again? Ah, Yuuji."


Hizaki walked to Kamijo, picked him up and, walking with him towards the bathroom, told him in a sweet voice, how he would take care of him at home, and when he did it, he would punish him.


"Do you think that Kamijo will get a punishment, which will be what I think it will be?" asked Ivy, letting Soan go.


He thought that Wakugawa wouldn't follow Kamijo for punching him again.


"I don't want to imagine it" said Sizna, frowning.


"Are you okay, Hitomi?" Soan walked to Hitomi and looked at his eyes. "What has he done to you? Did he hurt you? Or broke your arm? Or punched you? Or scratched you or something?"


"He kissed me. I'm going to brush my teeth for a month" Hitomi wiped his mouth with his sleeve. "I like him, seriously, but I don't want to see you in the berserk mode again because of him."


"Did I scare you?"


"You scared all of us" said Vivi.


"Nonsense, it was awesome!" yelled Ivy, who started to act normal again. "So-san suddenly ended his conversation with Kouki, turned around, did such a beautiful slalom between the chairs, bounced off the table and jumped on the Kamijo! Then I started to fear a little, when the blood spilled so much, but looking back on it...


"It's been a few minutes, Ivy" noticed Sizna.


"...that was brilliant" the bassist concluded, grinning brightly. "At least we know Hi-san is safe. What alcohol can do to a person? Terrifying. If I behave like this one day, you have full permission to hit me with a shovel. Or a tripod."


"We will remember" Hitomi smiled slightly. "Tomofumi?"


"Yes?"


"Thank you" Hitomi hugged him. "Now come on, you have to get that whiskey smell off me."


"Good idea" said Soan. "I'll call a taxi."


When both of them left, Kouki walked to Sizna, visibly confused.


"Soan seriously punched Kamijo?" asked Kouki.


"So you already know?" Sizna smiled a little. "By the way, have you seen Haine?"


"Who?" Kouki was confused.


"Sono. Matenrou Opera's vocalist" explained Sizna.


"Ah, Sono! Recently, it seems that he thought that the mop is a microphone stand and the table is a stage" replied Kouki.


Sizna sighed and went to look for Sono. Why he had to fall in love with the alcohol lover? But at least it only has a disastrous effect on him, he doesn't pose a threat to those around him. And you won't be punched by a furious drummer for dancing with a mop on the table.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment