UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Prepared

Band: Alice Nine

Pairing: Nao&Shou

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy

Series: Oneshot Challenge

Warnings: -

Note: Nao told this story in one interview. But how it really looked like?


When we arrived to the hotel, I was already tired. I went to the bathroom and I was shocked. The bathtub was so huge! Normally in our japanese houses or flats bathtubs were small. I decided that after a dinner I have to take a bath. Such chance can never happen again.


I returned to my room. I went to bathroom and took off my clothes. I folded my clothes and put it on the cupboard. I opened the taps, chose ideal temperature of water for me, added bubble bath and I went into the shower. When I left shower, bathtub was already full. I had to drain a little of water, because I didn't want to flood the bathroom.


I got into a bathtub. Bubbles had a scent of honey. I took a little from water's surface on my hands and blew it off my fingers. Yes, I haven't felt so calm and relaxed in a long time.


"Murai! What are you doing?" Kazuma went into the bathroom.


He hadn't noticed that nobody invited him. That nobody allowed him to enter the bathroom. It was Kazuma, in his case you have to be prepared for everything.


"You know what? I'm skiing" I replied, closing my eyes.


"This bathtub is so big" I heard, and then something hit the floor.


"What was that?" I asked.


"My shoe?" replied Kazuma and after a moment I heard a sound of flowing water.


Did he come to my room, because he wanted to take a shower or what?


No. He came to my room to take a bath. A few minutes later Kazuma jumped into the bathtub.


"What are you doing?" I blinked.


Yes, I wasn't prepared for so much strange behaviour.


"I'm skiing with you" explained Kazuma, leaning on the bathtub. "I was right, this bathtub is big."


I laughed. Yes, with this person you can't be bored.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment