UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Velvet

Band: The Guzmania&Acme (ex.DIV)

Pairing: Chobi&Chisa

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: some erotic scenes

Note: Chobi's thoughts about women and Chisa.

Or just a sensual miniature.


I always thought that women are beatiful. They have the perfect bodies and skin soft like silk. It was true. But then I met you and female part of the population didn't interest me anymore. Even though I was hundred percent sure I was straight.


My fingers move along your velvet skin, making you shiver. I lean over you, with my black hair lightly touching your face. Your bright hair spread over the pillow. You look at me with your big, black eyes, touching my warm cheek with your cold hand and kissing me passionately.


You have a habit of grabbing me by my wrists, which always ends with scratches, looking like I tried to give a cat a bath. And that's usually my cover-up story. Because while our friends laugh to themselves, our fans wouldn't understand.


An you know what? When I fall asleep next to you, feeling your warm breath on my skin, I think to myself that I don't care about all those women with perfect bodies and silk skin. I definitely prefer velvet.



The end

No comments:

Post a Comment