UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

"Rain is soothing for the soul"

Band: Kra Pairing: Keiyu&Mai Rating: 14+ Genre: romance, comedy Warnings: - Note: Keiyu likes walking in the rain, but he'd lik...

Wednesday 27 March 2024

The power of smile

Band: The Guzmania&Acme (ex.DIV)

Pairing: Chobi&Chisa

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance

Warnings: -

Note: Chisa is trying to describe, why he's attracted to Chobi.


It's easy for me to say what I feel for you. I can talk about this for hours in my mind. But can I see you?


Maybe it's strange, but first thing which someone can notice about you is strength. A powerful will to live, radiating like a bright light, overflowing onto those around you. You can drown in it, sink like in the water.


Then someone slowly gets to know you and notices more acceptances of your personality and appearance. Your hair is usually messy, even if you try to control it, some strands will have a life of its own. You don"t have much depth in your eyes, but I can see a spark of hope in them, as if they were burning with a thirst for adventure. And I love your smile from all these things. Just angelic smile, not revealing what is really hidden in your little body.


You're short, it's a fact. But who cares about it in our times? If these people exist, they should seriously think about their priorities. And I'm not much taller, after all.


You have full mouth and beautiful hands, even if your fingers aren't slim. But they have something in them making one unable to stop watching them.


You often joke that we are together because our hands are beautiful. And you don't understand, why I think that my aren't. But you don't understand a lot of my opinions about my appearance.


I could have a girlfriend with big tits, slim legs and fluffy hair. I could have a manly, muscular boyfriend. But why? Nobody understands, why I chose you. Sometimes even I don't understand.


And then you pick me up and carry me. Just because. Because you are strong after all and you could punch someone harder than many muscular drummers. Satoshi can confirm. This bruise under his eye, which you made because of Shougo, is an evidence. Even Naoto praised you back then.


But I don't see a difference between you punching Satoshi and you picking me up from the floor, when I faint or when I have so strong asthma attack that I can't find my inhaler.


And you know what? When I tell you that you're handsome, don't reply that I am the one who is supposed to be pretty in our relationship. It offends my taste, Hiroki. Okay?


And nothing is more exciting than your rough warm hands sliding over my cool body. Sometimes it's good to have sensitive skin.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment