UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 20 November 2024

Metal

Band: Ganglion

Pairing: Sagara&Oni

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance, soft angst

Series: "Nine Elements"

Warnings: depression

Note: Oni is reminiscing about Sagara's smile.



I heard music. I followed the melody and got on the stage.

You were sitting on the chair with your guitar and practicing the songs from today's setlist.

You pulled the strings, making them move. Usual shaking of metal that entertains millions of people.

Including me.

"Hey, Sagara" I said and you looked at me.

You smiled.

I love your smile. It's so... Honest. Like there's no truer smile existing.

"Let's practice together" I asked and took my guitar.

You nodded your head.

We played "Distance" perfectly synched.

We could always cooperate. In the band, on the stage, in life and even in the bed.

And there was always your smile.

And now I'm back from the tour with random people. You're laying on the couch, covered with an unwashed blanket, with greasy hair. You're not smiling anymore. You're staring into the void.

We'll see a doctor tommorow. Time to change the medicine, because that one is not working anymore.

I hope to see you smile again someday.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment