Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx)
Pairing: Naoto&Shougo
Rating: 17+
Genre: romance, fluff
Series: "Nine Elements"
Warnings: -
Note: Naoto and Shougo reminiscence about the past and present.
Planks creaked under my feet, when I went to the terrace. I liked your parent's house. It was calm and quiet. You could relax and breathe in some fresh air. It's much harder to do in Tokyo.
You were sitting on the steps and throwing a stick for Vainilla. Old dog, but ran like a puppy after it.
"How are you?" I sat next to you while you leaned for a stick and threw it again.
"Fine" you replied. "My parents just let you in like that?"
"We've known each other for twenty years" I shrugged.
Vainilla approached me this time. I scratched her behing the ear and she layed down next to me. With her head on my lap.
"Even your dog likes me" I pet her head.
"Do you think they know?" you asked.
"Your dad? He let me know a few times that Satoshi is stupid and I shouldn't be stupid like him, so yeah. He knows" I laughed.
"Mum wouldn't even notice if we kissed in front of her" you said.
"We did it once" I reminded you.
"We were in highschool and were young and dumb" you noticed. "We didn't even have feelings for each other."
"Yeah, I didn't notice how pretty is your smile yet" I embraced you with one arm and pulled you in closer.
"Stop it" you muttered.
"So stop running away" I asked, blowing into your hair.
"I won't run away" you whispered, closing your eyes. "You annoy me too much this time."
"Eh?!"
Geez, you're such a tsundere.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment