UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 27 November 2024

Ice

Band: Gotcharocka

Pairing: Jui&Jun

Rating: 17+

Genre: romance, hurt/comfort

Series: "Nine Elements"

Warnings: mentioned death

Note: Jui wonders, how it is possible that he started to feel something.



Long ago, I've frozen all my feelings.

Absolute zero. There's no lower temperature.

There was only that one day, when the ice cracked. Emotions were falling apart one after another. Ice floated into a river, which took it to the sea. Even if it was summer.

Then I became frozen again. Crack, crack, crack. Until another year have passed and I've started thinking about it again. The thoughts about what if Yuka was alive.

I didn't let anyone approach me. I've been stuck in the nostalgy. In the emotional coma. Only to explode one day.

I've never been in a long relationship. I didn't like it. I didn't want it. I didn't feel the need.

So how did you unfreeze me?

Huh, Jun?

Knowing you, you broke that ice unintentionally out of pure clumsiness.


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment