Band: D=OUT&Acme
Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, mentioned Rikito&Haru and Chobi&Chisa
Rating: 17+
Genre: angry comedy
Warnings: minor violence
Note: Shougo tells Naoto, why did he break up with him last time and Naoto doesn't take it too well.
He wiped the dog-patterned mug with the cloth and put it on the cupboard. He poured strawberry tea into it and turned on the kettle. The other cup, with a big smiling ginger cat, was standing beside his. Green tea was waiting in it. Naoto doesn't like strawberry tea. But anyway, wanting to tease him, he drinks half of it. Such a small standard for them.
Naoto returned right after Shougo poured both teas. He took his jacket off his shoulders and hung it on a coathanger. Shougo felt as if Naoto was troubled by something, but he had no idea what was it.
"Hi, Shogo" said Naoto, sitting down at the table and laying down on it. "Explain to me, why I'm friends with such monstrous leader as Reika?"
"I have no idea" Shougo sat down next to him and put his hand on his shoulder. "Are you so tired?"
"Yes" Naoto muttered, looking at Shougo for a long moment.
It lasted far too long.
"Naoto?" Shougo looked at his beloved's eyes.
"Why?" asked Naoto, suddenly straightening up.
The guitarist felt completely baffled.
"But... But what?" he didn't understand, what Naoto's question was about.
"I've been wondering lately..." started Naoto, leaning back against the wall. "...why we broke up last time. You know... I would rather not make this mistake a second time. I would rather not lose you a second time, so if anything..."
"It was too good" Shougo interrupted him.
Naoto looked at him.
"You're kidding me..."
Shougo thought that he hadn't seen so much anger in Naoto's sight for a long time. Naoto has always been so calm that making him angry was almost impossible.
"And then Yoshito told me about your single apartament and..." Shougo continued. "And he asked, if I know about it and he started to talk about his mistresses, about K's mistresses and that everyone has at least one mistress and I'm the only one, who is loyal like a dog and..."
"Wait" Naoto interrupted. "You went to my silly brother with this, but you didn't tell me about it?"
"I tried to annoy you, but you're always so understanding that it didn't help" Shougo sighed. "I know it's stupid."
"Very stupid" Naoto stood up slowly and, resting his hands on the table, looked him straight in the eye. "Do you remember, when I told you that you play with people?"
"I'm playing with them?"
"You play. You want it to be your way, but at the same time, something has to be wrong, otherwise you start looking for tiniest mistakes" Naoto grabbed Shougo's wrists.
A bit too hard.
"Naoto...?"
"What do you want, Shogo? The adrenaline?" Naoto picked him up by the wrists, lifting him off the floor. "Would you prefer me to be more impulsive?"
"Naoto, what..."
"So here you go. I will be."
Shougo didn't like the way, in which Naoto smiled at this moment.
And he disliked the fact that his back slammed hard against the wall, which hurt him quite badly, even more.
"Na..." Shougo wanted to stop Naoto, but he grabbed his wrists with one hand and put the other hand on his cheek, kissing him so greedily that last time he kissed him like that was...
...well...
...the last time has ever been?
"Are you insane?" Shougo gasped as Naoto pulled away from him. "Are you crazy or what?"
"I'm pissing you off?"
"Naoto."
"So I made you upset?"
"A little..."
"Good, because now I'm upset too. We have to do something about it, right?
"Naoto, what are you..."
"Hmm?"
"...stop..."
"You didn't say that firmly."
"Shut up."
"Oh, it was more firm."
"You could stop breathing too..."
"What?" Naoto laughed.
Shougo was annoyed. He was especially annoyed by Naoto's hot breath blowing on his neck.
Because on the one hand it was pleasant, but on the other hand, his body should listen to him at least a little.
But what could he do about it?
Nothing.
It was so...
"For gods' sake, it's the kitchen! I'm eating here!" they heard suddenly and looked at the voice's direction.
Yoshi was standing in the doorway. He was outraged.
No wonder, actually.
Seeing flushed Shougo, with his hands still immobilized, shirt open, and Naoto's hand in his pants was definitely not a dream sight for their poor roommate.
"We're sorry, Yoshi" said Naoto, pulling out his hand from Inoue's jeans, then unceremoniously tossed him over his shoulder. "I'm taking him, where we won't demoralize you."
"Naoto! Let me go!" Shougo punched his back several times, clearly outraged by the situation.
"You can do the massage later, doggy" said Naoto, jumping to the bedroom. "For now we have to get away, because Yoshi is ready to kill us."
"And I'll let him kill you, he saw me..." Shougo didn't have time to finish, because Naoto threw him on the bed and hung over him. "What..."
"Never listen to my big brother again" said Naoto calmly, but extremely seriously.
"Naoto..." Shougo whispered as the drummer kissed him again.
This time gently and fondly. As always.
"WHEN YOU FINALLY LEARN THAT THIS DAMN DOORS SHOULD BE CLOSED?!" they heard Yoshi's scream.
He slammed their bedroom door and stomped furiously into his room.
He probably wouldn't be satisfied with the fact that Naoto's only reaction to this situation was laughter.
"Idiot" Shougo smacked his head.
"I'm sorry that I keep forgetting about things because of you" said Naoto, taking off his shirt off and tossing it ostentatiously on the floor.
As always.
* * *
"Shougo...? Hey, Shougo, wake up. Shougo, we have to practice. SHOUGO!"
Shougo was brutally awakened. He looked around a bit sleepily. He saw Chisa, both worried and slightly angry, next to him.
"You fell asleep for the third time" noticed the vocalist, taking his hand from Shougo's shoulder.
He probably shook him.
Again.
"What were you doing at night?"
"Do you really want to know?" asked Haru, laying on Rikito's lap and scrolling through Twitter on his phone.
"When I look at these abrasions on his wrists, I personally don't want to" said Rikito. "Although I have a theory."
"What theory?" Haru seemed to be curious about what the bassist will say, because he put the phone in his pocket.
"He and Naoto demoralized their neighbors" Rikito shrugged.
"Poor Yoshi" Chisa summed up shortly.
Shougo wanted to remind the vocalist, how many times Yoshi was complaining about him and Chobi. He also wanted to scold Rikito and Haru for commenting his sex life. But he was too relaxed to be angry. He just smiled and thought that if his punishments would look like this, he could annoy Naoto everyday.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment