UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 18 December 2024

Take care of him

Band: D=OUT&Acme; Belle and xTripx in the background

Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, mentioned Reika&Hikaru, Masato&Akiya and Yoshito&K

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy

Warnings: specific sense of humour, mild language

Note: Naoto let Reika to plan revenge on Shougo and Yoshito and it went so well as you can think.




"I can't believe, did he really say something like that?" asked Reika.


Naoto nodded.


"But we talked about it seriously" he said, trying to adjust the drum cymbal correctly. "I even reacted... not as calmly I thought I would. So you don't have to be mad at him."


"I'm not mad" denied Reika.


"Yeah, you're just furious" Naoto smiled to him. "Right, Hikaru?"


Hikaru, tuning his guitar, flinched, when he heard his own name.


"You mean he's mad at Shougo? Of course" he said.


"Typical Tuesday" said Ibuki, correcting notes to his new guitar solo. "Don't look at me like that, I'm just saying the truth."


"When Shougo broke up with you, we thought that Reika would kill him" added Kouki, folding some paper with probably a failed text.


"Once he really went to his house" announced Hikaru and his bandmates looked at him, surprised. "I mean, he didn't want to kill him, of course, but he wanted to tell him, how much he's pissed of. But Yoshi was the one, who opened the door and Minoru changed his mind."


Naoto blinked and looked at Reika.


"Mino... I'm an adult, I know what to do with my own life" he said calmly.


As always.


"Until it's not about Shougo, you know, right" Reika nodded. "But you kept leaving your girlfriends every time after meeting him again, when he was still your ex. Fascinating, don't you think?"


This time Dauto members looked at Naoto, who just sighed.


"If you think so" he said. "But when you're going to plan your revenge, think about the fact that Shogo is my boyfriend again and Yoshito is my brother, okay?"


"Okay" Reika patted his shoulder and clapped his hand. "Time to work! We have to practice >>Ran<<".


* * *


"Naoto, calm down. Breathe. Inhale and exhale."


"Reika... Why you always... Why name?"


"Because I know you so well I can."


* * *


Shougo came home and hung his hoodie on the hanger. When he was taking off his shoes, he noticed that those belonging to Yoshi's weren't there. But he recognised these old, repaired with glue, stinky sneakers immediately.


These dark green boots too. But in contrast of the sneakers, they were tidy, cleaned and put beside trainers with grey shoelaces.


Naoto and his brothers were sitting with him at the table, when Shougo entered the kitchen.


"Hey, Shougo!" greeted him Masato, followed by Yoshito, who just mumbled something.


Naoto walked to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.


"Hi" Shougo smiled to them. "What are you up to?"


"Nothin'" replied Yoshito.


"We wanted to..." started Naoto, but then they heard a doorbell. "I'll open."


Shougo looked at Masato, confused. He just shrugged.


After a while, Reika entered the kitchen, carrying some package with him.


"Have you told them yet?" he asked.


"Not yet" replied Naoto.


Shougo really didn't understand, what's going on.


* * *


"Are you okay? What the hell happened?"


"Just a panic attack. I have them sometimes. But recently they're rare."


"What the fuck are you talking about? Are you kidding me? Nothing happened to make you feel like that."


"I feel like that for last six months..."


"You know what? You need a woman. Let's go."


* * *


"Are you kidding me?" asked Shougo, looking at the dress he was holding.


Masato was sitting on the floor and laughing his ass off. Yoshito was looking from Reika to his brothers, avoiding Shougo. And tried to pretend that Naoto didn't put a dress on his head. Like it didn't exist.


"Put them on. You don't even know, how difficult it is to find a dress in Yoshito's size" said Reika.


Yoshito kicked him, making Masato laugh even more. He tried to stop, but failed miserably.


* * *


"Naoto, wake up. Naoto!"


"...Reika? What..."


"Hikaru woke me up. He tried to wake you up too, but he failed. You haven't had nightmares for years. What happened?"


"Kouki... Kouki didn't tell you?"


"About what?"


"Ask Kouki, I'm going back to sleep."


"But Naoto!"


"..."


"...how did he fall asleep so fast?"


* * *


A dress was pink-red. With laces. A classic lolita dress.


Shougo was sitting next to Yoshito, who was as angry as him. His dress was yellow. With a lot of tulle and frills.


Behind the bathroom's door, where their friends stood, he heard only Masato's muted laugh.


"We must talk" murmured Yoshito. "Like some chicks."


"I feel lost" admitted Shougo. "I don't know, what's going on."


"I know" announced Yoshito, pulling out his cigarettes out of his pocket. "They mean that I've told ya stupid things some years ago."


"But why Reika takes part in it?" asked Shougo. "I understand Masato, but..."


"It's probably 'cause he's the same reason who punched my face today" replied Yoshito, litting up his cigarette. "Naoto is his the best buddy. He thought it's gonna be the perfect revenge or somethin'."


"You used to call me that too."


"Whut?"


"Naoto's best buddy."


"Oh. Yeah" Yoshito inhaled the cigarette's smoke. "Sorry."


"What?"


"I messed with ya head" Yoshito sprinkled ash on the tiles, not caring about frowning Shougo. "I was dumb."


"But why? Why did you do that?" asked Shougo.


"Ya were too happy happy. I was about to develop have diabetes becaue of that" replied Yoshito. "K scolded me as fuck, when I told him about the whole thing. I tried to do somethin' about it, but this asshole Satoshi appeared and I coulnd't do shit. And I was tired already because of my bro's sufferin'..."


"...suffering?" Shougo blinked.


Wait, what did Yoshito mean?


"Ya have always been as silly and naive as some chick" Yoshito sighed. "These chicks he had... He just thought that he luved them. And then he met ya and boom! Panick attacks, nightmares, breakin' up with them... And this stinky motherfucker even threatened him! I punched this stupid mug of him, wonderin' how it's even possible for some walkin' triangle like him to have such a girlie face, but he didn't change his mind."


Shougo frowned. He didn't know, what is Yoshito talking about. Especially that Yoshito has never been so talkative.


"He told him not to talk to ya. Ugh, I wanna smear some shit over his mug. Nobody threatens my brother" Yoshito spat on the floor.


Shougo couldn't stand it anymore.


"Don't make a mess!" he scolded him.


"I'll clean it with this stupid dress, don't shake like a mini pin" murmured Yoshito. "He's brave and patient. Really. He's more calm in stressful situations than me, Masato and our sister combined. But then it's about ya. I don't know, what's with ya that ya shake ya gay ass and people lose their minds."


Yoshito crushed his ciragette in the sink.


"Don't hurt him ever again, Inoue" Yoshito put his cigarette in the pocket. "He knows ya all his life. Ya can shout at him, ya can dump him like some trash. But talk to him, for fuck's sake. Or I'm gonna punch ya pretty face."


"How dare you?!" they heard Naoto's voice behind the door.


"Shut up!" Yoshito kicked the door. "Let me out, I'm done with bein' nice today!"


Yoshito argued with still laughing Masato and serious Reika for a while. Shougo didn't listen to them, though. He still tried to understand, what he learned during this conversation.


* * *


"Minoru?"


"What happened, Hikaru?"


"Shougo called Naoto yesterday. And they met."


"Damn. I started to like Chou... Wait. He did what?"


"Called him, because he felt lonely."


"Why Naoto didn't tell me anything?"


"He was worried about your reaction... Minoru, where are you going?!"


"I have to be sure that Shougo won't hurt him again!"


"Minoru! That's why Naoto didn't tell you anything, go back here!"


* * *


Yoshito followed Masato, who, smiling brightly, ran away with his older brother's clothes.


Sometimes Shougo doubted, how old Masato is. How patient is Wakita to even love him?


"Shougo?" called him Reika. "Can we talk for a moment?"


"Of course" Shougo followed Reika to the kitchen.


"I have a request" said Reika. "I know that you're more sensitive than Naoto, but... Take care of him. Can you do it for me?"


"You're so silly. You and Yoshito" Shougo sighed. "I love Naoto, Reika. I won't let myself be so insecure again. I won't leave him. I prefer to hide under someone's coat, thick, lether coat, not some fishnet, which certain people have. And even if we break up... I'm eight years older than then. I'm in my thirties. I'm smarter. I have more empathy. I won't cut ties with him again."


Reika smiled fondly and ruffled Shougo's hair, then he picked up his phone, when it started ringing.


"Hello, Hikaru. Yeah, I'll be back soon" Reika laughed. "Easy there. No one is hurt. Well, maybe Masato, if Yoshito decided to kill his own brother..."


* * *


"Naoto?"


"What?"


"Chobi told me that you never stopped loving me."


"I can even prove it, if you want~"


* * *


Shougo left the kitchen. Naoto was leaning against the wall, looking at his flip-flops.


"To be honest, I wouldn't guess that my brother is going to tell you so much" he admitted.


Shougo walked to him and put a hand on his cheek.


"I just think that it's nice to know that my strong, manly man has emotions and he isn't just an emotionless brick" he said. "I love you, you know?"


"I love you too" replied Naoto and kissed Shougo softly.


"But you know, what I hate?" asked Shougo, when they moved away from each other. "This dress. Why is this so girly?"


"If this dress bothers you so much, we can do something with that" Naoto smirked a little, unzipping Shougo's dress with one move.


"Can you explain, why downstairs I saw Reika, who tried to stop Yoshito from choking Masato and why Yoshito was wearing..." Yoshi stopped abruptly, when he saw Shougo and Naoto, who froze with the dress' zipper between his fingers. "Okay. I changed my mind. Don't explain."


And he walked to his room.


The end

No comments:

Post a Comment