Band: DIV; D=OUT in the background
Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, Chobi&Chisa
Rating: 17+
Genre: slice of life
Warnings: life in danger
Note: In one part of "Letters to days and nights" it was mentioned that Shougo was scared for Chisa and that inspired me to write this miniature.
I'm sitting against the wall. You're probably thinking that I can't hear it, but I can. Walls are thin. I have good hearing.
I can hear your ragged breath. I can hear you flipping things. Did you forget, where you put your inhaler again?
Maybe I should tell Chobi about it? Maybe both of you will start to think again. Before I'll kill you. Because if things will stay like this, you'll be dead and I'll be standing above your dead bodies and laughing like a psycho.
I can hear some strange noises. It's suspicious. Very suspicious. I write a short message to Naoto, because I don't want to confuse him, when I'm going to want to have sex for relax because of this situation. I'm going to your room after that.
Well, I just wanted to insult you or something. That you're doing this again and that you can't do this all the time and...
I don't know what else I wanted to do. But I didn't know that I'll be standing in your room, looking at you. You, laying on the floor, with blue lips and barely alive.
Fuck. This. Shit.
You'll probably mumble again that you don't need hospital. It's good that I know where you are hiding your medicines.
BUT YOU NEED TO STOP LOSING YOUR INHALER, BECAUSE NEXT TIME I'LL KILL YOU WITH THIS SYRINGE.
You ask me, what happened. I ask you too. Hugging you like my younger brother, who almost gave me a heart atack a moment ago.
Stupid Chisa. Stupid, stupid, stupid Chisa. What an idiot.
Chobi is an idiot too.
We're all idiots.
I can hear the key turning in the lock.
Naoto stands on the threshold of your room. He looks at me in tears and at you, already quietly breathing. He only sighs and asks, if he should take you to the hospital.
Of course you say "no".
And you say that everything is okay.
You've been saying it for months.
Or since forever...
Only Chobi had this talent that he could force you to tell the truth.
...
...I swear I'm gonna drown you!
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment