Band: Dadaroma&Xaa-Xaa
Pairing: Yoshiatsu&Kazuki, mentioned Tomo&Takashi and Reiya&An; Yoshiatsu&Yusuke, Roji&Kazuki and Reiya&Haru in the past
Rating: 17+
Genre: slice of life
Warnings: -
Note: "Because the world knew it before us. And, as you can see, it was right."
As soon as our bands were formed, the label immediately decided to create something like a package out of them. It didn't bother us, because we quickly got along and a real bond of friendship was made between us.
Well... There were interesting times. Tomo and Takashi fell in love with each other almost immediately, for Reiya and Haru it took a little longer to do so. But I remember how everyone was surprised, when I got together with Yusuke, because they were so sure I was in relationship with you. Not that I'm in love with you or that we have a crush on each other or something. No. Everyone immediately assumed that we are already together. They reacted similarly to your relationship with Roji, although most were already informed that you aren't with me. It's just a friendship, nothing else. It was a bit hard for them to believe it, when they saw all these pictures of us holding hands or this famous photo in the rain. But it was true. We weren't together.
You were coming to me after quarells with Roji. Yusuke, seeing you in doors, immedentially knew that you need to talk with me. Reiya has been telling me since forever that I'm the only one, who can cheer you up and tell you that you have to get yourself together. Roji and Reiya couldn't do it. Not them, not Haru, Lime or anyone, who is your friend. Only me.
Reiya and Haru broke up early, but they still were friends. No one cared, no one was even surprised. It was completely different with your conflict with Roji. Reiya was involved in all of this, and I'm sorry, but I probably did my part too, because I couldn't watch you get hurt. Luckily, Yusuke calmed me down. Reiya also gave up, but Roji decided to disappear both from the stage and from our life.
Well, maybe not with all of us. He was still in touch with Yusuke and Reiya. With me he had relationship, which I can call as "birthday and New Year wishes". A typical old-time acquaintance with whom you no longer have regular contact.
It still stirred up our stabilized life. Two relationships had ended. What, how, when did it happen? Besides that, An joined your band, causing even more chaos. Reiya fell in love with him and once, because of staring at this lovely drummer, he crashed into the door in a beautiful style.
I'm glad that Haru took matters into his own hands and told An how to pick up your brother, because I swear that I wouldn't take it anymore and I would end up kicking both of them in the ass just to get them together.
Meanwhile Yusuke started to have problems with his trembling arm. He's a drummer, so it was very annoying for him. I kicked him out to the doctor and we learned that it was the end of Yusuke's carrier in our band. In fact, he couldn't be a drummer anymore. And I lost my mind, to be honest. Yusuke told me that I'm too overprotective and I stopped caring about myself and my dreams because of his dystonia, so it will be better, if we break up.
And suddenly I was single again. I suddenly realized that my bed is empty. Suddenly everything became bland and without sense again. Even if sometimes I met some pretty woman, it was only for sex, nothing more. And Tomo and Takashi were even more confused about everything.
I don't know, when I realised that you're the only one, about whom I'm constantly thinking. Tired, sad, broody you with all these disturbing, depressing lyrics in one hand and tissues in the other. Maybe it was when I went to visit Yusuke and I saw Roji in his kitchen. He's been sitting here, in black, worn out sweats and eating the rice with vegetables. I thought then that it would be funny, if we exchanged our partners at first, but suddenly I realised that no. It wouldn't be funny. It would be awesome and your pretty smile flickered under my eyelids. So I think that I realised it then.
I hug you, pressing my face against your hair. All the emotions, sighs and echoes of our names are still in the air. I have to protect you, especially from yourself. And I don't mind it, even if I'm worried about you sometimes. I like this role. Because the world knew it before us. And, as you can see, it was right.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment