UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 5 February 2025

Some things are more important than the other

Band: Dadaroma&Xaa-Xaa

Pairing: Yoshiatsu&Kazuki, mentioned Reiya&An

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy

Warnings: -

Note: Yoshiatsu is trying to quit smoking. Or to be precise, Kazuki is trying to persuade him to do that.



Sometimes you love something.

Sometimes you love someone.

Sometimes the one you love just...

"Leave these cigarettes."

...hates the thing you love.

I froze with a cigarrette and a firestarter in my hand. Kazuki was staring at me, as always mad, when I wanted to smoke in front of him.

"But Kazu..."

"Give it to tme."

"But..."

"Give me."

Look, how firm! Now he says "Give it to me" and he doesn't want to dance for me as always.

...well, almost always.

"Yocchi, what have I told you?"

"We won't have fun, if you smoke" I repeated his words, making my voice a little childish. "Alright, alright, you're right."

Kazuki smiled proudly, when I hid a cigarette.

Sometimes someone, who loves you, knows, what do you like more than something you like less.

It sounds silly, but that's true.

And I prefer not smoking than not having sex.

Forever!

I lasted a week once. 

And after this I didn't smoke for a week, because I had to catch up.

"Leave me alone already" I mumbled, leaning on the windowsill.

Stupid uke.

"Quit and I'll leave you alone" he said, standing next to me.

"You won't leave me, especially today. In bed."

"But you can't smoke."

"Efefefe."

"What?" Kazuki laughed, looking at me. "I can't understand you sometimes."

"You can" I smacked his arm. "You can everything."

"I know it."

"But you can't tell Reiya."

"He would kill you."

"Or he would tell An and An would think that it's a good idea. And everything would be my fault."

"Your fault? Not mine?"

"You are his lovely, sweet little brother" I pinched Kazuki's cheeks. "He even can't rise his voice at you. And I'm this bad, evil seme, who fucks his little brother."

"It sounds bad."

"I know."

"Yoshiatsu, please."

"You can beg me at night. For more."

"Yocchi!"

"You can also scream in sweet pain~"

Kazuki sighed and shook his head.

And laughed.

And that's a good reaction.

"Have you tried these tricks with Roji?" I asked.

"No. He didn't listen to me at all. Even if I tried, he would smoke. So I stopped" Kazuki shrugged.

"So I'm not as naughty?" I was surprised.

"About smoking? Yes" nodded Kazuki.

"But there are reasons, why I am still naughty, right?"

"Right. Take that hand away."

"No."

"Take. This. Hand. Away."

"No."

"Why am I even talking?"

"You can talk to me in a different way~"

"Yocchi..."

"For example, such as~"

And sometimes the one you love is so stubborn that he will force you to quit smoking, so you'll do it for him.

I realised that I have a strong will, when I was trying to quit smoking.

When I was trying to not have sex... Not at all.

But there is another good thing.

I saw the most beautiful smile in the world because of my success.

And even laughter!

To sum up, sometimes it is worth giving up something you only like for someone you love.

And I regret nothing. Especially since it was good for my health.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment