UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 12 February 2025

Advertisement 4

Band: Acme, D=OUT, DIV, The Guzmania, Dadaroma, Xaa-Xaa, Kizu, Belle, An Cafe, SuG, Luna Sea, Anfiel

Pairing: Rikito&Haru, Naoto&Shougo, Chobi&Chisa, Tokiha&Yoshio, Tomo&Takashi, Yoshiatsu&Kazuki, Reiya&An, Ryohei&Haru, Roji&Yusuke, Yue&Lime, Kyonosuke&Reiki, Masato&Akiya, Haro&Haru, Mitsuru&Bou, Sugizo&Inoran

Rating: 17+

Genre: comedy, parody

Warnings: specific sense of humour

Note: How does adawinry see each pairing? Take the trip to the bathroom as an example. Again.



Rikito: Haruo, listen, I understand a lotm but...
Haru: *sits in a bathtub with panda-shaped sponge and a rubber panda, pours in bubble bath from a panda-shaped bottle* What?
Rikito: ...nevermind.
* * *
Naoto: Shogo?
Shougo: Haha, forget about it. *smacks his head*
* * *
Chisa: Chobisuke~
Chobi: Again with the "Chobisuke"...
Chisa: Better give me a hand. We're going to the bathroom. *pulls Chobi by his hand*
Chobi: Or, right. You cannot argue with a hentai. *obediently follows Chisa*
* * *
Tokiha: *covered in feathers* *wet* You didn't have to push me under the shower an pur everything on me. A "no" would be enough...
Yoshio: *hisses* Don't tell me how to react.
Tokiha: . . .
* * *
Tomo: *covered with some black substanece*
Takashi: What.
Tomo: I thought it's a bubble bath...
Takashi: . . .
* * *
Yoshiatsu: Kazu, wanna take a bath together?
Kazuki: A bath won't clear me from the stain of suffering following me through all my life. Existence on this world is pointless if...
Yoshiatsu: *pulls him to the bathroom* After giving it a thought I think I need to improove your mood.
Kazuki: . . .
* * *
An: *jumps into the water, splashing it all over the bathroom*
Reiya: *wipes his face* I don't think it's a good...
An: *pulls Reiya into the water*
Reiya: ...idea.
* * *
Haru: *puts a flower crown on Ryohei's head*
Ryohei: What is it for?
Haru: You look less bald now and I'm not gonna take a bath with a baldy.
Ryohei: . . .
* * *
Roji: Yusuke~
Yusuke: I'd rather take a shower.
Roji: We can do it while showering~
Yusuke: My left arm is fine and I won't hesitate to use it.
Roji: What do you mean?
Yusuke: I'll punch you.
Roji: . . .
* * *
Yue: *scratched and with bite marks all over him* I get it. "No".
Lime: Good, we can agree. Or maybe we can...
Yue: You'll hurt yourself. No.
Lime: . . .
* * *
Reiki: Are you getting into the bathtub?
Kyonosuke: I'm waiting for my mothership.
Reiki: What.
* * *
Masato: Wakita, there's this commercial...
Akiya: I'm afraid we won't fit in.
Masato: . . .
* * *
Haro: And you covered yourself with honey, because?
Haru: You'll see~
Haro: . . .
* * *
Mitsuru: Saito, come take a bath.
Bou: I'm not going alone.
Mitsuru: Saito, I meant we should go together.
Bou: Then I'm going!
* * *
Sugizo: Inoue~
Inoran: Yune, how old are you?
Sugizo: Too old to take "no" for an answer~
Inoran: . . .
Inoran: Actually, why not?
* * *
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment