UPDATES ON WEDNESDAYS.

The blog contains content about male-male and female-female relationships. If you don't like yaoi and yuri, hit the red cross and don't read, instead of throwing mud at me. Thank you for your attention.

Featured post

Old new love

Band: D=OUT&Acme (ex. xTRiPx) Pairing: Naoto&Shougo, with Chobi&Chisa in the background Rating: 17+ Genre: romance Warnings: - N...

Wednesday, 26 February 2025

Citrus

Band: Lezard, Kizu

Pairing: Natsume&Sora, mentioned one-sided Natsume&Lime

Rating: 17+

Genre: angst, h/c

Warnings: thinking about ex, when being with someone else

Note: "You are like a lime flavor cyanide which takes a breath away from me, when I see you, even if only in my mind."



I'm sitting in the cafe. Sora is looking at my ice cream as if it murdered his family.

He hates citrus. Not because he doesn't like it. He's not allergic to it. But it reminds him of you. And he knows it's the same for me.

Sora knows. He knows that he's too tall and too slim. That he has too high-pitched voice, too kind personality and too optimistic outlook on the life.

He knows that he isn't you and he'll never be.

But everyday I'm making a promise that I'll forget about you. That I'll forget about that day, when I brought you to your hotel room and helped you to change, because you were too drunk. That I'll forget a taste of your lips, touch of your hands and sadness in your eyes, so often covered with anger.

I even don't know if you had feelings for me or if you just needed someone to hug you, so you let your childhood friend to take care of you. Especially when you almost lost your sight because of your stubborness and recklessness and I was losing my mind with worry.

Because I didn't need someone. I needed you.

And for these months I had who I wanted. But you were just always sitting on the windowsill, writing lyrics full of sorrow for a world, which didn't match our happy music.

I think that it's the reason why you left the band. Because you wanted to dive in your sadness without having to listen our complains, because we wanted to force you to write something optimistic for once.

Sora can do it. Sora is lovely, funny and cute. He's ideal partner and I can always rely on him. It's this type of person who would throw himself into the fire without thinking, because he wanted to save his family and friends. Okay, maybe he's a little tsundere.

But you are my drug. Meeting you is enough to make my mind crazy. I have to force myself to not kiss your full, perfectly shaped lips. Like when your blurried by alcohol eyes stared at me as I struggled with your shoelaces.

You soak into a human like citrus poison, Misaki Takuya. Or I should say that you are like a lime flavor cyanide which takes a breath away from me, when I see you, even if only in my mind.

"You should buy strawberry flavored ice cream" Sora says, taking my cup with melted ice cream. "You're allergic to this flavor."

"Right" I nod.

I just didn't know that flavor named "Paradise Island" would be lemon-lime.

And no matter how much I try, I'll never stop thinking about you.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment