Band: Dio -distraught overlord-/Black Line/G.L.A.M.S
Pairing: Mikaru&Syu
Rating: 17+
Genre: comedy
Warnings: -
Note: Mikaru is angry at Yudai.
"Do it again and I'm gonna cut off your arm at your shoulder" Mikaru gripped fingers on Yudai's wrist.
Poor guitarist groaned in pain.
"Calm down, Masaya" Syu tried to loosen his fingers, but Mikaru didn't want to let guitarist go.
His eyes were green from his jealousy.
"Touch Tetsuto's ass, if you have to" Mikaru finally relaxed his grip.
Yudai snatched his arm away and rubbed his wrist.
"He touched it. Hanami said that she's gonna kick him" said Tetsuto, sharing messages with his girlfriend. "Besides that, why me? What about Jun?"
"Jun and Hanami aren't here. But I am and I can see it" explained Mikaru.
Syu laughed.
"Hypocrite" Futaba smacked his koi on the shoulder. "Should I have to remind you, who flirted with fans in front of me in the past?"
"I flirted, not touched their..."
"You put your head in fan's tits, because they're big. And..."
"Eh? But who would miss such occasion?"
"Masaya" groaned Syu.
Mikaru sighed.
"Alright, alright... Don't laugh at us!" Mikaru gave the rest murderous look.
"I'm sorry, but you argue with each other like good, old marriage. Again" explained Yudai. "For the third time probably, right, Tetsuto?"
"No, I think it's fifth time" Tetsuto corrected him, hiding his cellphone. "This week."
"More like today" said Yudai.
Mikaru smacked him on the head.
"Ouch!"
"Don't make your situation even worse" Mikaru shook his finger at him. "And I'll see you at six o'clock after we're back to Japan."
"AT SIX O'CLOCK?!"
"You're right, it's too late. Five is a better hour."
"But Mikaru..."
"So four? Okay" Mikaru patted him on the shoulder and went out to smoke.
Syu followed him.
"Do you really want to wake up so early only to give Yudai a lesson?" asked Syu.
"Of course no" Mikaru pulled out one cigarette from a pack. "But Yudai doesn't know it."
Syu laughed and took Mikaru's cigarette.
"Oi, give it back!" Mikaru was a little angry.
"Wait a moment" said Syu, climbing on his toes, and kissed him.
Mikaru pulled Syu to him. He definitely preferred the taste of his lips than nicotine.
And Syu was definitely more addictive.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment