Band: Kizu
Pairing: Yue&Lime
Rating: 17+
Genre: romance
Warnings: -
Note: "Everything what I would tell Natsume or these two nice women and all these silly fans.
So why [...] I said this?"
In fact, I've never told someone this before, who isn't my family. And, of course, all these people, who didn't want to do something for me, so I manipulated them this way.
So, there wasn't anyone, who could hear my honest words from the depth of my heart... which I don't have... Or maybe I should say that my heart is dirty as much as if someone threw it in a puddle...
...I should shut up.
What I was talking about? Oh, right. About that I've never told this anyone before. Of course some people, especially women, forced me to do this. I was just tired because of their whining, how cold as an ice I am, because I'm not telling them that I love them. Their friends' partners are doing this everyday and gods, you're harsh and you should be embarrassed, Takuya, because it's dishonour on you and your cow.
Alright, alright. But you were dating Lime, dear girls, not Takuya. You wanted money, fame and all the pleasant things. Meanwhile, you got a man tired of life, although he has not even reached his thirties yet. Oh no, I feel so sorry for you.
Natsume was the only one, who deserved it. Only Natsume. Okay, there were also two women, who wanted Takuya, not Lime, so I could tell them that, but it isn't that easy...
Mainly because it robs a human of some... Privacy. You have to come out your cocoon, you have to suddenly talk about your feelings, which is terribly uncomfortable and every time I feel sick and my hands are shaking. Who needs that? I prefer to spend more time with someone I... care about, lean on his shoulder and read a book, listen to his steady breathing because, unlike me, he can fall asleep under any conditions.
And every night.
I should probably do something with my unregular sleep scheme.
But I digress. I prefer to cover my favourite person with a blanket, make tea, go to the shop to buy three types of ice-cream and let his kitty sleep in our bed. I can do this. But such coming out your cocoon...
Peeling the emotional skin... No, no and nope.
And maybe that's why it surprised me so much.
One after another the fireworks exploded, making the sky lit up with all the colours of the rainbow.
I've always squinted at times like this, because I've been sensitive to light for as long as I can remember. But this time it was different. This time it didn't bother me at all.
As if I saw the light for the first time.
I looked at you. You stood next to me and gazed dreamily towards this colorful spectacle. I had the impression that you looked even more beautiful than usual.
Why are you so damn handsome?
You trembled in surprise, when my fingers gently touched yours. You looked at me closely.
"Something happened, Takuya?"
I shook my head.
"No, everything is okay" I said, looking in your eyes, which were reflecting colorful fireworks and pale moonlight.
This night was a full moon. Everything could happen.
But I didn't think that it will be so... unexpected. Something what will surprise even me. And you'll be in a pure shock.
"Are you sure?" you asked, worrying about everything as always.
You started to play with my hair, so I closed my eyes.
Fireworks disapeared. The moon stayed. It won't go down for a few hours.
"I'm sure" I replied quietly.
"So why are you staring at me as if you wanted something from me?" you asked, smiling gently.
I wanted to say that you're just so handsome.
Or that I like your beautiful smile.
Anything.
Everything what I would tell Natsume or these two nice women and all these silly fans.
So why...
"Because I love you" ...I said this?
You froze for a long moment, as if you were afraid of breathing.
And I didn't know, what exactly happened.
Whence...
For what...
Why...
I stopped thinking about nonsense, when you kissed me.
And I had the feeling that this kiss was different this time. As if it was both a reward and a thank you for that stupid confession.
"I love you too" you whispered in my ear, blowing my hair with your breath.
It made me tremble.
Do this more often, Mitsuhiro, and I will be addicted to you.
As if I wasn't already.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment